Reviews for The Funny Things
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It's funny... Because it's scary...

(If you did notice, some funny story or thing, if you twisted in many way, if you mind it in many way, you would find how some funny things actually had creepy -even nasty- hidden nicely. And vice versa; some creepy things can be funny if you twist it greatly!)

Nice mind-opening fic! :3
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Really neat! I've always remembered that scene and wondered what was going through Fai's head and I was also disappointed when nothing more came out of it then "Do you really want to hear it?" and then they went on and that was that. I loved the ending when he realized he had about mocked his story. Great job! Thank you! :)
jakuken karasu chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story, I really liked it. I think you really put a lot of thought into how Fai thinks and how his character is. I loved how you put his whole basis of scary and horrifying and gruesome stories, etc.
accountnotinuseanylonger chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This story really matched with Fai's attitude and personality. Plus, I really think it added a nice touch to the empty gap where we were probably all thinking 'What was Fai's story'?

My favorite parts were how you described Fai's interpretations of everyone's stories and the part where fai explains what a true scary story is. I guess you were making him sort of refer to his past.

This story made me think a lot, really. And I like that. It made me think of what is now, what has happened, and what is yet to come.
kim-onka chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So did it, after all! It looks even better now. And naturally, as I've once said, it's a lovely story.

Hey, and you changed the name...
Arin chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Uwaa, edited? It's even cooler in the edit! And I liked it so much to begin with. Now I have more respect for it.

w w w . . . c o m
TillyMe chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
that was deep dude, very deep.:)
kim-onka chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I think that's a very good idea and you wrote it just so nicely. I like it how Fai's thoughts and attitude are presented, plus how the description of the scariest stories smartly matches his past.

Though I can't help but feel it could as well be a one-shot, without dividing into chapters. The second chapter continues so fluently that it is like one and separation seems artificial, in my opinion.

I agree about Syaoran's devotion to archeology being scary ;D
Ingu chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is really really awesome! XD I love your writing style, and those little revelations you throw in. It's perfectly balanced, not too much introspection and no over-the-top descriptions of actions. Gorgeous start. Looking forward to your update! _