Reviews for Sand Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
i loved it.
Ah young love no I'm kidding
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I loved reading young, innocent and happy Spock and Kirk. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Aww, that was sweet. It did bring a smile to my face. :) sometimes we just need a little fluff, ya know?
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Irene34 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
So cute, thanks.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awwwww, that was so cute. You had me smiling the entire time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was SO adorable!
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was just so cute! I don't know what else to say but that I enjoyed it. So, thanks for writing and sharing :)
Dada Martinovic chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
How cuuuute
Is an sequel comming out? I would really like on though :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I have been trying to find the perfect friendship tic for spock and kirk for over a month now and this is the one. It combines a perfect amount of fluff without being OOC. Please keep writing, I love you stories.
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I liked it. It was adorable. Good job.
AlleyKat2134 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
i loved this but i would love it even more (if that's possible :P) if you had another chapter about if they met years later as adults or something. That would be so interesting! Great story:)

Keep writing:D
Lu-the fallen angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
very sweet story))
HeartKnight31320 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is so cute! And written very beautifully xx You rock!
Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I was smiling the entire time I read this. I was thinking, could to you possibly write a sequel where they meet in the future and remember eachother from the storm? That would be awesome!
Oh, and before I forget, the dates that you based their ages off of wouldn't correlate with the dates in the movies. The mist recent took place in 2295, and Jim was about 28-ish, so the dated you have wouldn't make sense. All in all, I love this story!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh, this was wonderful. Young Spock and Jim are just too adorable.