Reviews for Judgement Day: Role Reversal
finlaure chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Okay, I won't give up hope, yet. just like I have never really given up on Jenny coming back. Good so far. More please soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Stop flaming the author, or know your show before you flame. Think back to the flashbacks to Gibbs' probie days and you have your answer. Franks says he was in Vietnam. Pretty sure he was a marine if he joined NIS later. Just because he doesn't keep his hair like Gibbs doesn't mean he wasn't one! I have to agree with the flamer on the rest though. Sorry.
Madmax1713 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Uhm, so judging by your words, I would say this could be the end of part one, unless you plan to show us the shoot out...but to quote Gibbs, my gut tells me you won't. Curious to see if I'm right or wrong!

As for the flamer above, I'm amused by the fact it is OK to make Gibbs and Tony have sex togeher, but one "loses credibility" because he/she makes a minor speculation. BTW, I agree with you. As far as I know there rivality between Marines and Army, so it makes sense that Franks was in the Marines and not in the Army in order to work for NIS/NCIS.

As for the other matter, I would like to know how many languages the "kiddo" above knows...

Keep writing! :)
Madmax1713 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I've always like the relationship between Gibbs and Franks, even if I don't like Franks that much...*puzzled*. Keep going!
Madmax1713 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Very nice start! I like the idea.
theyawner chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
“Stop the bullshits, Probie,” Mike hissed, grabbing his arm. “We are Marines and we don’t leave men behind!

Say what? Mike Franks isn't a marine! You just lost most of your credibility there kiddo.

It's bullshit not bullshits by the way and the real thing is cut the crap. For a Gibbs and Jenny centric story there sure is very little Jenny. I hope something interesting happens soon because this story is dragging.
finlaure chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I like the switch and I would have liked to see these two work together on the series. Now as long as this story doesn't turn out the same as the series...
Prettycrazy chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
This is so cool.

But I for sure hope that this judgement day ends in a more happy way than the original.
Study in Silence chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
When I saw that it wasn't Jibbs, at first I didn't click on it. It turns out, the pairing that *is* in there is better then Jibbs.

It looks pretty good. There are a few odd words and terms, (a *sparkle of irritation) but that can be explained after you realize English isn't your first language.

Have to wonder where Jenny is in all this, at least in this verson of the plot... Keep writing.
VegasButterfly chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
sounds good, keep at it!
finlaure chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Great so far. Please more soon.
dolphinsiren chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Good start ! You have my complete attention...
27 | « Prev Page 1 2