Reviews for Days of Our Lives
ajani's apprentice chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Yes! Fox and Krystal for the win! I really support that ship.
ajani's apprentice chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Licario has a lot to learn. Love this already. A
And i get the mystery of mew thing.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
D'aw! Cute. Fuzzy wants a simple bar of chocolate? He's missing out!

I couldn't imagine his initial reaction to a hot smore! Or hot brownies! Yummy...
The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
X3 AWWW! Kirbeh! Pink Marshmallow!

...Hm. What if Kirby actually swallowed Lucario? I mean... you know what I mean, as in not during a brawl? Like he swallowed the tin can?
The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
LOL! The scene about Ganondorf! XP! LOLLLLLLOLOLOL!

~N.R.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Falco had a valid point. As far as I was concerned, I decided the chest spike must go, but the paw spikes stay. Then Lucario can sleep on his belly... and be hugged! ;
The-mighty-rhodes chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
This is pretty good, Humour isn't your best genre but it's brilliantly written and still an amazing series. As I’ve said before I love your interpretation of Lucario, and you are a very talented writer. It’s nice to see a different aspect of his character and his interactions with the other smashers. So well done on an amazing fic.

-Rhodes-
The Flying Lion chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
aw that chapter was sweet!
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
By "Satoshi", you mean Ash Ketchum, right? Very nice story, though.
Froggiecool chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Well, it's great. Take a break, if you're running short of ideas.
lupyne chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I had a feeling that was how you would end this story, but it still made a powerful impact when I read the "Fox v Falco, Battlefield" bit. It's quite sad to think what will happen next to them...

Anyhow, this was a great chapter; I never thought of fleas affecting them before. There were many nicely-worded sentences, like how Fox left a line of drool on the wall.

Seven seems to be your magic number - all your stories so far have seven chapters. Congratulations on completing this! It's sad to see this end, but I'll be on the lookout for your future fics. Good luck! I know you'll do well.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
COOL~! UPDATE SOON!
Souldin chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Once again, a wonderful chapter with great humor and the thought of Lucario and Snake's tussle is amusing. Lucario's out of character sudden knocking away the can and razor was amusing. A bit longer than your previous chapters, this one flowed nicely and its a shame I probably won't be seeing these for a while. I wish you luck on your other fanfictions in the meantime then! Once again, great chapter.
Shadow R-B chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Yet, the bird still goes back, mindless if another batch of fleas await...

Ah, that was a fun fiction to read, hawk! Hopefully, ideas come back to you someday, huh?

Well, hope you luck with your stuffs! -

Ja, ne!

~Shadow
Shadow R-B chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Aw, that was a cute chapter~!

Yeah, plus that Rukario are a "rare breed" doesn't help much on that, does it. _U

Hope ya update sometime soon~!

~Shadow