Reviews for Days of Our Lives
The Nevermore Raven chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
D'aw! Cute. Fuzzy wants a simple bar of chocolate? He's missing out!

I couldn't imagine his initial reaction to a hot smore! Or hot brownies! Yummy...
The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
X3 AWWW! Kirbeh! Pink Marshmallow!

...Hm. What if Kirby actually swallowed Lucario? I mean... you know what I mean, as in not during a brawl? Like he swallowed the tin can?
The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
LOL! The scene about Ganondorf! XP! LOLLLLLLOLOLOL!

N.R.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Falco had a valid point. As far as I was concerned, I decided the chest spike must go, but the paw spikes stay. Then Lucario can sleep on his belly... and be hugged! ;
The-mighty-rhodes chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
This is pretty good, Humour isn't your best genre but it's brilliantly written and still an amazing series. As I’ve said before I love your interpretation of Lucario, and you are a very talented writer. It’s nice to see a different aspect of his character and his interactions with the other smashers. So well done on an amazing fic.

-Rhodes-
The Flying Lion chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
aw that chapter was sweet!
Pikachu127 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
By "Satoshi", you mean Ash Ketchum, right? Very nice story, though.
Froggiecool chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Well, it's great. Take a break, if you're running short of ideas.
lupyne chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I had a feeling that was how you would end this story, but it still made a powerful impact when I read the "Fox v Falco, Battlefield" bit. It's quite sad to think what will happen next to them...

Anyhow, this was a great chapter; I never thought of fleas affecting them before. There were many nicely-worded sentences, like how Fox left a line of drool on the wall.

Seven seems to be your magic number - all your stories so far have seven chapters. Congratulations on completing this! It's sad to see this end, but I'll be on the lookout for your future fics. Good luck! I know you'll do well.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
COOL! UPDATE SOON!
Souldin chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Once again, a wonderful chapter with great humor and the thought of Lucario and Snake's tussle is amusing. Lucario's out of character sudden knocking away the can and razor was amusing. A bit longer than your previous chapters, this one flowed nicely and its a shame I probably won't be seeing these for a while. I wish you luck on your other fanfictions in the meantime then! Once again, great chapter.
Shadow R-B chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Yet, the bird still goes back, mindless if another batch of fleas await...

Ah, that was a fun fiction to read, hawk! Hopefully, ideas come back to you someday, huh?

Well, hope you luck with your stuffs! -

Ja, ne!

Shadow
Shadow R-B chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Aw, that was a cute chapter!

Yeah, plus that Rukario are a "rare breed" doesn't help much on that, does it. _U

Hope ya update sometime soon!

Shadow
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
COOL!

Mate, huh? Lucario-kun needs one for sure!

UPDATE SOON!
lupyne chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Constructive criticism, let's see...

The first sentence contains "bright" and "brightly", which feels a bit redundant to me. Secondly, the first sentence in the last scene is worded quite similar to this first sentence.

Compare:

"The bright morning sky shone down brightly on Smash Mansion, bathing it in a coat of soft light."

"The morning sky shone down with its soothing light, illuminating the Mansion in a light coat of gold."

This is a double-edge sword, in my opinion. First of all, it does seem repetitive. However, if I'm right in the assumption that the last scene takes place after Remembrance, then it shows how things remain quite the same, even though a lot of time has passed. If so, that's really powerful writing there.

Haha, perhaps I'm just over-analysing things. This chapter is actually quite amusing, what with Snake's line, and the playful exchange between Fox and Lucario. It's great to write out of your comfort zone once in a while. I think you did a great job.