Reviews for Forever
Fairygirl34 chapter 1 . 6/22
So sad but very well written! I loved it.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 2/25
Actually, they can. Turn into bad spirits, I mean.

This fic is poignant and creepy, somehow.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
0_0
Canu make a sequel to this please?
Thank you! _
Wildrop chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Nice. Do you know of any other fic's with a premise like this? I'd love to read more of something similar. It seems I've been missing out on a lot by ignoring this fandom. Thanks for the story!
MayBell Lyric chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
That certainly is a very, VERY terrifying what-if scenario. Fortunately though, Madara would probably never do that without Natsume's consent.
irezel chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
oh no, oh nooooooo, oh my god. this is so fucking sad. ow.
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
oh my feels... I can undestand that Madara actually LOVES Natsume
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
o my goodness. this is so sad. how could madara do that to him? i guess that's the selfishness that comes with loving someone. still, if he truly loved him, he wouldn't have made him go through such pain as to see those he loves grow old and die. poor natsume.
denOden chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ah,,, it hurt,,, it stings,,, I dont know a story could slice your heart open yet sprinkle sugar and fuzzy warmth at the same time,,, nice story!
pipps44 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this is sad but beautiful at the same time.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Poor Natsume, it makes me so sad that he is suffering, it's not that I don't anderstand Madara's side, but doing this was so cruel, even if it was out of love it was so egoist. I don't believe Touko would be mad at Natsume, I think she would be happy to catch a glimpse of him and would want to hug him even if he had disapeared for years, even if in all this years he hadn't aged a day. The other spirits didn't appeared in this story, but in a situation like this I can't immagine them staying away from Natsumme, I think they would want to take care of him forever and the exorcists, Natori and Matoba, would probably find out about what's happening to Natsume and would want to suport him too, after all all those people love Natsume from the deepest of their hearths.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Sad.
Thanks for the story :)

***Pyrane***
Q3APo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
that so sad. its true that the greatest sadness for spirit is how short human life span is. somehow i understand nyanko-sensei feeling.
great fic. what a beautiful writing.
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Well, damn. I loved reading this, especially because I could see it happening. Thanks for writing!
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh my god, this is so sad... I like it, but I hate it, it's just so sad... O;n;O