Reviews for Forever
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 6/22
Stabbing me would have hurt less but I'm a sadist so I enjoyed this anyway TTATT
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow. I don't really know what to think of this fic... it kind of shows one of the differences between Youkai and humans that makes it hard for them to interact on a long term basis.
tati1 chapter 1 . 3/7
I'd love to read a continuation of this, about those who discover that Natsume can't age or die. Government or Matoba, either would be interesting and angsty.
BrownJacket chapter 1 . 3/3
Is this a oneshot? I would love for this to be a full fledged series, but it's still amazing as it is. Loved it, thank you for making this!
jarisalive chapter 1 . 1/2
Omg I love this story so much, really nice work.

As much as I like Takashi I have to admit that I am much more fond of Madara T_T (maybe it was because of his cat form lol). When I was watching the mermaid's episode I hoped that the mermaid would give Takashi her blood or something. And I really want him to stay with Madara forever even if he don't like it, so mean. Love this story so much. After all Madara is an akayashi, he doesn't have much sympathy, or at least that's what I think
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
'the spirit didn't care so long as he could keep the small form by his side.'
God this makes me want to cry TAT
Red Water chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I find myself coming back to this story often. It's so horribly bittersweet and tragic, it's perfect! This gives a deeper perspective to the series and the relationship between Madara and Natsume.
akiss chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Fuck... This is so depressing!
Fairygirl34 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
So sad but very well written! I loved it.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Actually, they can. Turn into bad spirits, I mean.

This fic is poignant and creepy, somehow.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
0_0
Canu make a sequel to this please?
Thank you! _
Wildrop chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Nice. Do you know of any other fic's with a premise like this? I'd love to read more of something similar. It seems I've been missing out on a lot by ignoring this fandom. Thanks for the story!
MayBell Lyric chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
That certainly is a very, VERY terrifying what-if scenario. Fortunately though, Madara would probably never do that without Natsume's consent.
irezel chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
oh no, oh nooooooo, oh my god. this is so fucking sad. ow.
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 3/15/2014