Reviews for Forever
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ah, tears in my eyes, Amazing and well done! Shows Madara's true fear and how he took care of it... LOVE it
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
love it! i have a suspicion that madara might really do something like this to keep natsume by his side forever.

when the cat mention to natsume about the mermaids blood... ... it's kind of like a Hint!
Grisia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ahh.. I really like Human and Youkai relationships. Madara just doesn't want to let Natsume go... If possible, you should continue the story :) !
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was it was a great one shot :D
My Solitude chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is quite sad. TT
Umiki chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This fic is one of those few that always remind me that, human-yokai relationships/romances are good and all (heck, I am a very strong fan of such pairings), but the reality is that there is always some sort of sacrifice. Sometimes, one powerful enough to break a person.
Sad, but poeticly beautiful.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That is so sad but really good!
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, this was a really well-written fic~! :D I want to re-read it over and over
HoneydewKisses chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Brilliant! Simply... brilliant! I have nothing more to add.
pink chayito chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
me gusto mucho, se siente tan distinto a otras historias con un final feliz...
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
wow... that was an amazing story. truely unique in taste, rather bitter, with some sad and beautiful fragrance to it... Great job :)
18xD chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is so sad. _ I feel really sad for Nyanko-sensi when I think that Natsume will die eventually, leaving him alone with only the memories of his time with him. I don't really think Nyanko-sensei will do this though, but it would probably ended up like this if he did, and I think you have written it beautifully.

Other than that I like that Tanuma and Taki ended up together. They would be a cute couple. However, I can't ever imagine Touko-san doing that to Natsume. She doesn't seem like that at all.
HaiJu chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ooh, nicely done. Dark and sad, but not overly angsty, and very good.

-Hj
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ahh...poor Natsume...ahh...poor Nyako-sensei
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Even though a piece of me wants to cry along with Natsume when I read this, is it awful for me to love it at the same time? I love this story! I love how you've written Madara and his current relationship with Natsume- Natsume's awkwardness when Nyanko-sensei is mentioned and how even though Natsume says he hates Nyanko-sensei, they're still going around together. Madara's unwillingness to voice his thoughts is totally in character for him too. And after all the stuff Natsume has been through, his actions and running away from Tanuma feels really in character for him too. Great job!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »