Reviews for Forever
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
it's brilliant. you have the characters down just right.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Finally. FINALLY a Natsume Yujinchou fic I actually liked. It's been hard to find quality material under wave after wave of trashy Yaoi fanfiction. Please write more. Please! I just finished season 2 and more is required.
breadsticks chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh, fuck.

I recently watched the entire series of Natsume Yujin-cho. And I did suspect that Madara was getting attached...This seems like such a likely scenario that now, I'm, well, I'm depressed. But at the same time, I also feel as if I'd seen something amazing, something that happens only once-in-a-lifetime. [Sorry, I'm not making any sense, am I?]

I loved the characterization, the slow revealing of what happened, and their reasons. There is a very good reason why spirits and humans don't normally interact. (Still, I love the interaction (especially the feeling underneath the skin of the story) between Natsume and Madaara.
Tristripe chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
oh dear lord that was morbidly beautiful. it would be amazing if you wrote more about them, cause i am interested to see how they get along, and IF human's can become evils spirits. beautiful, i loved ever word.
Purble chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
0.0

I-I really like this!

It's sad and sweet, and we still never get true confirmation about Madara's feelings (just like the show).

It's bittersweet!
Chakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Woow thst is so heart wrenching sad! and so nicely done! I could actually see this kind of happening...great fic
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7