Reviews for Love Will Tear Us Apart
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Ah, where to start. So many lovely turns of phrase...

"Forever caught in this endless bloody dance of desire and denial." (Very apt.)

" 'What? It's too early to have you being handsome at me. It's indecent.'"

(Freudian slip?)

I hope you continue this sort-of series of sort-of sequels. It makes for an intriguing exploration of the Jane/Lisbon dynamic.
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I really love the way you write these two, with the constant awareness of how Jane is all dangerous sharp edges and Lisbon being smart enough to know it. Great stuff.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was great.

I love early morning Lisbon...tehe, It's too early for being handsome at me, it's indecent.

Gorgeous line.

Loved the reason for Jane's self-denial...

Can I ask for a threequel? Is there even a part of your brain up for that? :)
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Many people have dealt with this plot bunny but none as well as you. Loved it!
ghostbeach chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
how cute! i love how you have lisbons thoughts.. its too funny... but also sad... love it
erica83ca chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
"A bittersweet delusion. He has no future that can ever include a curvy little woman looking up at him with a sceptical half-smile and unwilling trust in her eyes"

So insightful and...depressing! I get so sad everytime I think about how much he is punishng himself - I hope you continue the story and add a little more fluff - but that's just me..Awesome job!
x-gemarrrr chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is so good! please oh please write more! x
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I just want to beat them bloody for denying themselves! Grr!

Sorry for going off. This is just so well written and so real.

Thank you for writing.
House Calls chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This line:

'But. It's late. She's tired. She has a gun."

was priceless.

I really like the style of writing you've chosen for this story and the one preceding it. You have everything flowing together so nicely, and reveal so much without making it feel like you're taking the reader through some sort of check-list of facts or a manual on how to reveal the inner workings of characters. You just pull us in and take us along for the ride. And I'm enjoying it!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love the way you write the tension between them. It seems very true to character, I love it.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was really nice. More how I would imagine they would act if they did end up sharing a room.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2