Reviews for Take My Hand
Wonderfully tender.
Angela chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Lovely...
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
"In many pleasurable ways."
Haha. Of that I'm certain.
I remembered this story earlier and also that I never read it. I'm very glad I remembered it.
Maybe you can help me shed light on why I find the actor who played Spock in that movie so incredibly attractive. I mean, he's not your typical heartthrob, right? He was in the tv show "Heroes" too. Have you ever seen that? He was a villain. Why do I love villains? In real life I don't like bad boys. Can you psycho-analyze my weirdness? Haha, j/k. ;-)
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was beautiful. I loved how you paralleled the two relationships with the line "take my hand." Absolutely perfect.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
adorable
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
So short, but so good! This was a fantastic one shot that left tears in my eyes.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Good mother/son premise; quite sweet.
Birdie Anne Writes chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I also enjoyed this one! Well done. I just about started crying with the thought of Amanda in the grass like that. Too bad they killed her off - I bet she would have been really interesting as done by Winona Ryder. Anyway, thanks for the story. And surely, there must be more Star Trek 2009 plot bunnies in your head?

That's okay. I read Harry Potter Fanfic too...;)
soaring glass chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Adorable. As a pre-new movie Trekkie I thought it was weird to have Uhura and Spock together. But seeing the movie a second time really made me start appreciating the cuteness. I love this oneshot. The two (as well as Spock's mother) feel very in character to me. And I really like the part where Uhura's roommate thought Spock was asexual. Lovely.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Perfect, perfect, perfect. You have Spock's voice and mannerisms down to a tee. I really enjoyed the interwoven story about the constellation watching.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh, my. This is very good. Nyota is that sensitive and kind, and I'm so glad that Spock trusts her enough to ask her for help at this terrible time.

As for the Cardassian grass, yeah, we may be at war with some people, but enterprising gardeners on either side ignore these petty little problems. (I bet Garek had friends all over the galaxy...)
alwaysimagined chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Your author's comment about he review made me laugh! So, I thought I'd drop inand tell you that I loved your story and thought that it was... delightful. Very well-written for fluff.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I truly liked how you portrayed Spock and Amanda's relationship. It was lovely and I could see this happening between them, also I loved how you had Spock share this with Nyota, that was very romantic, caring and gentle. Well done and I noticed that you kept Gaila alive. :)
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was very touching! I liked it a lot! :)
hallowedresin chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's beautiful and touching. I absolutely love your writing style. :)

Thank you for always writing lovely stories.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »