Reviews for Sammy Winchester Soccer Superstar
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lovely family moment.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
The boys were so cute playing soccer that not even John had the heart to stop them. They were so shocked that John had saved Sam's soccer trophy.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw, that was adorable. I loved it! I so can't picture John kicking around a soccer ball and this story was actually very bitter sweet. It was adorable in the sense that the Winchesters got to act like a normal family for once, but it was sad that they don't get to act normal more often. This was a wonderful story and I really could feel the boys excitement. I laughed out loud so much my older brother came in to see what the heck I was doing! :)
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Good little story. I liked that John joined in on the fun. So many stories that have John in them paint him as a very strict or sometimes even abusive father. It's nice to see the 'lighter' side of John. LOL Thanks for the fun little read.
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
It's nice to know I'm not the only one that thought "Winchesters!" when I saw that McDonald's ad! LOL

This was so sweet and just lovely, mate. From the boys being a chance to be boys, to John taking the moment to just be a Dad. Something that was taken from them all.

You made me smile and I'm still smiling even now. ;)

vampyfreak chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Love the fic! I've seen that ad it's so cute, i was wondering if you were going to put the 'are you coming' part in, glad you did!
novashanti chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved it! Totally visual from your writing. Great Job!
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
What a hert warming story of the boys with thier dad. I love to see the softer side of John. You did a wobderful job it showing all the boys in a soft light. Very good read. Thank you for sharing
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Very nice, very cute. :)

I may have said this before, but I am not a huge fan of oneshots, but I really liked it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Awesome oneshot Shelley. I totally loved seeing John kicking back and just playing with his boys...even though he used it is a training exercise. I also loved that Dean didn't leave Sammy out at the end, that his took his little brother with him!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh so sweet awe
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I know Sam's afraid of clowns, but that Burger King, King is decidedly creepy. LOL

Very cute story. Fun family schmoop. Delightful.

Thanks for writing.
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
what a wonderful story... how I wish that had happened. sigh...

btw...aren't you supposed to be sleeping? ;)