Reviews for The Stables
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/22
Saw this little jewel rec'd on FB today...quite a surprise LOL! Aside from appreciatin' the hotness of anonymous sex, or the potential thereof if you get someone like Edward *swoon!*, I found myself wonderin' how those girls' asses were raised or lowered to accommodate the height of the patron. Technical, I know, but the mind is a weird and wonderful thing LMAO!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Wow! Very hot!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
That was awesome. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Nasty disgusting whore.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Sorry but unless someone is in a extreme desperate situation selling your body is disgusting. Worst fanfiction I've ever read. Don't give up your day job, probably selling your self out. Yupp '3 men in one night' .. "extremely tight" yhh no.
stuckinreversal chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Holy wow that was hot. So hot I felt compelled to leave a review. For a first time fic that was very well written. Awesome work!
justginger chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
loved this little story and I hope that we get to see Mr. Cullen again soon as well
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The idea was definitely unique but it was executed quite nicely. Well done.

Poor ladies for their regulars.
Twister chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is so unique! Please please please do more! PLEASE. this idea is SO great. Maybe more partners and stuff. Ugh I love this story!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was interesting!
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog at:

.com

So, as always, it's Tuesday and I'm surfing around trying to decide what to rec and I come across this little one shot. The summary seems interesting enough, right? I'm thinking she works as a waitress - maybe topless or some other weird quirk - and Edward is a patron. They have sex, la la la, you know... Oh, there is a quirk alright! *smirks*

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but to give you a hint the fic is VERY aptly named. It is filled with humor and hotness all around. I can't stress enough that it is worth the read. It's only about 2k words, so it won't take long and you won't be sorry!

Me, I'm off to read the author's other one shots on her profile...*cackles with glee*
Lori94 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is GREAT! I don't know why, but i really like this idea!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Have you thought of continuing this story? It has lots of possibilities.

:o)
Pia193 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
You should keep writing this
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Okay...At first, the only thing I could think is, "What?" But, I figured, "Oh well, I started it, might as well finish". THANK GOD I DID. lol. That is a very unique story, and it really hooks you in. I found myself going, I wonder if they have a female version of this club... Where the girls pick the guys so to speak. Have you considered doing a follow up on it either? Lol. Although it kinda threw me for a loop, I think this may be one of my favorite oneshots. Ever. wow. Good job! :)