Reviews for To Feel
PoppedTheP chapter 10 . 1/11
what a lovely story!
darth fluffy chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Fitting song: "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence.

Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I’ve become
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I just found this story, so I started to read it, and then I read on and on and on, and now I'm finished, and I simply LOVED it. You really have a talent for writing. I'm a fervent Fiyeraba shipper and I'm always strolling around this site trying to find the best Fiyeraba stories, because, you know, some are awesome and some are a little less awesome, or just not my cup of tea... but this was wonderful. I hope you've written more Fiyeraba's for me to read - which I'm going to find out right now :).
Maddy
Impy chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
ThisisawesomeIloveyougoodbye !
Doodlinjaz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I loved your story. It was inviting and your cast of characters are well developed and lovable. Im an artist and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I drew your characters and posted them on Deviantart? Again I loved the story it made my entire day!
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Aww poor Fiyero :( This was really cute! :)
Hedwig466 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Aw.. Fiyero's definitely the comic relief. Useful, in such a dramatic story..

But definitely worth it. I loved this story just as much as last time, if not more. I know it was a while ago, probably when I first found Wicked fanfiction. Anyway, it's a fantastic story!

I loved every second!
Hedwig466 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Wow, Fiyero. Wow.

That's such a typically HIM thing to say. Not that I mind him, at all...

I love this story! All over again!
Hedwig466 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
It's probably wrong to laugh out loud during this chapter.. but I did. Not at the violent, bloody parts, mind you, but Fiyero seemed to be the comic relief in this instant.

I can't believe rereading this.. It's still wonderful, but still, only parts of it are coming back.

Hm.. makes for an even better ending.
Hedwig466 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Yep.. I've definitely read this. Of course, I love it just the same! A person can never have too much high-quality Fiyeraba..

Here comes drama!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I think I started this a while ago, because it does sound familiar.. I probably left a review or two as well. Either way, it's time for a (re)read.

When I try to imagine Tobias' voice, for some reason, it's sort of an Australian Dobby voice..

I don't know, that's what just comes to mind.. I'm odd like that.

The more I read, the more I remember.. Here we go!
AzelmaRoark chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
So I felt like I needed to come back and let you know how much I enjoyed this story, since I'm trying to become better about reviewing the fics I read. Judging by the reviews, I don't think I'm the only one for whom this fic filled a "void" of something I really wanted to see written, so I'm really glad you wrote it. (And even happier that /you/ wrote it, so I didn't have to. Author laziness FTW!) I liked the balance of realism and 'happy' endings. Because, let's face it, nobody really watches musical!Wicked to be completely and utterly depressed, but we aren't expecting a logic-less fluff-fest, either. I feel like you kept with the tone of realistic happiness very well. It's a balancing act, and you clearly know how to do it.

Speaking of things you clearly know how to do, I love how easily and naturally your understanding of the characters comes across. You aren't in-your-face about it, but I can tell that you really 'get' these people, so much that you don't /need/ to be in-your-face about it. If that makes no sense, I apologize, but I love to see people getting characters so well that they don't even have to try and get them (at least, that's how it seems!).

Some of the plot elements, particularly with regard to the OCs' abilities, were a touch convenient, as others have pointed out, but it's so far removed from the point of the fic that I can't bring myself to care much. And I'm afraid that's the end of my attempt to be helpful because everything else seemed perfect to me.

Thanks for sharing this fic with us, and I hope to read more awesome stories from you in the future. And since I have to get back to being a serious grad student now, I'll just leave you with an off topic note that 'Unlimited' currently has me bouncing with glee, and one day I'll even get around to reviewing it.

Oh, and Tobias is a kid trapped in a hawk's body in Animorphs (cough I know this 'cos he's my favorite cough). Do I get a cookie? :D
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
Absolutely loved it!
frozenroses1832 chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
some idiot on a vine. hehe.
sweet little nightmare chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
Loved the ending of this, makes me wonder what happens in the future. Would love to know how Madame Frost and Tobias' quest goes!

(also, hehe, drastic behaviour. lol. i am such a child)

Anyway, epic story!