Reviews for Hero's Heart
Sunny Lighter chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
This was an awesome and very well written story, that I enjoyed reading very much.

Also thank you for writing a Kingdom Hearts story that was fairly within canon, had a good adventure, and with romance that was SUBTLE. It is so hard to find fics like that.
Sunny Lighter chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Yay! Narnia reference. I'm impressed, not many people have read The Magician's Nephew
Ai Mamoru chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
wow, nice ... sending my review before finishing it, I wonder if my fingers are too fat for hitting enter instead of the letters ... well let's get on with it:

Although I'm a member of the Love Addicts Anonymous, I'm totally grateful to you for focusing on adventure and friendship and not romance, but don't leave it out either, because that's the focus of the games. Your mix felt like the originals.
I greatly enjoyed seeing written out the friendship between Kairi and Riku. It was very affectionate, I really liked it. Such a pity this relationships gets kinda no attention here, or at least I haven't seen it. But I have to admit I have read only a few stories, because finding some which are to my liking is REALLY hard.

You're plot was great. Although I'm a sucker for adventures with the team SoraxRikuxKairi, I really liked your splitting of the tasks - Sora battling in his mind (or wherever he was ;) ), and Riku plus Kairi searching for the fragments with the help of the Disney crew.
Your writing style is top-notch and your characters are in character like anounced on your profile ;) Everything is really professional in my opinion.

I liked you little Terra, Ventus and Aqua reference from Stitch. But it was a bit lonely for being the only one, leaving the overall impression of a pretty random action

The only thing I missed in this story was the Disney worlds, it all worked great without them, but Kingdom Hearts without them is not really Kingdom Hearts, right?
Furthermore I'm pretty sure nobody is able to remember Xion, but I've seen a few interpretations of her case here. Not sure myself what is right.

I'm pretty sure I missed mentioning a few positive points. But without going further into detail it was an awesome read ;)

Thank you so much for writing and sharing! :)

P.S.: I would LOVE to read a KH fanfiction, with a KH3 setting and the knowledge of all the published games til now from you. But I guess you have your hands full with RL and your other story. Furthermore you're not a wishing tool! I just had this urge to mention it :) Please don't take it to heart, see it as a compliment ;)
Ai Mamoru chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
Well, wow ... that was as close to perfect as fanfiction can get. I actually got back to chapter one just to see if I had just imagined, that that was your first fanfiction. I wish every author writing for the first time would deliver such a great story on such a high level. Can't imagine you getting even better, because you already play in the highest league. That was terrific!

During the first chapters I wondered how you can get over 200.000 words with only 21 chapters, but it got pretty clear to me soon. I also asked myself if you really only covered two weeks with the impressive word amount. It's a number worthy for years XD But yeah two weeks plus the epilogue. But there's nothing to criticize. Well okay I (I being the operative word) could have done without the description of the already known characters and the very detailed fights, but that's a matter of taste, and I'm accidentally not into fights and old knowledge. Not your fault, you did splendid.

SoraROCK chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
awesome!
silvermist1317 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Omg this is officially the best kh story I have ever read! I love it sooo much one of the reasons being I love sora and roxas having a good friendship and powers like being able to talk to one another {says so on my profile :) }. I loved the suspense in your story and the way you incorporated the drive forms into the story was excellent! Great job on this, I was so into this story I almost forgot to do my summer assignment! Lol anyway great writing and I hope to see more of your writing in the future. PS You should totally do a sequel to this. Its THAT good! That is if you have the time :)
Joeyzgrl12 chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
I don't typically review for stories but I felt I had to after this one! It was amazing it could've been the latest installment of the game series or a Kingdom Hearts movie it was so well done! Really respect the skills! :)
Martin chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I would like to point out several capitalization mistakes made in this chapter: Keyblade, Keyblade Master, Heartless, Nobody (-ies), the Organization. All of those words should be capitalized because you are referencing things with specific names; as in the Heartless, and not heartless.

In the case of mentioning Organization XIII, it is correct to identify as such instead of the Organization.
heyman99 chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
I LOVED YOUR STORY! IT WAS SO COOL! Sorry I'm easily excited. I liked the structure and pace of the story. I also liked... ugh never mind i just loved the whole thing. This came out really well. I pride myself in being a fast reader but it even took me around half an hour to read these which was nice. I'm one of those freaks who read the final Harry Potter book in like a week. So thanks for all you devotion to this story.
ArtThouStupid chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Omg I nearly cried so many times XD the ending was wonderful as well :) Although I do hope you do something more on the Forms and their relationship with Sora, it could get mighty interesting :) Excellent work in writing this so well!
Kai chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
P.S...81st review was me! Thanks again, u guys rock! 3 xoxo
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
OMG thanks for finishing! :) amazing story!
Kai chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Are you updating soon? PLEASE! :)
Cheyenne chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
This was the best one I have read in a long time love it.
Cheyenne chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
This was the best one I have read in a long time love it.