Reviews for Strawberries
Jj chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nooooo! This was so sad but so good! Nate and Mitchie totally belong together damnit. Shane sucks ass, so does the actor who plays him. Thanks for this, it was good I just with Nate and Mitchie had ended up together.
Island chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I'm feeling so melancholic I could write a song (but then you gave me a happy ending and I couldn't very well follow through with it).

Love it.
DreamsShouldBeFollowed chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That Was Realy Great! I Was Sad But So Happy At The Same Time For Nate! I Loved It!
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aww! this was cute. sad but i liked the uplifting ending.
iwishiwaslunalovegood chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww, very cute! (:
These Tables Are Numbered chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow... that was... Amazing!

I just adored how it wasn't cliched (completely)... in other words: I Adored It.

It was so well written, and Nate does seem more like a peppermint guy, anyway :D

So. I loved it. I reviewed it. I'm Out.

Nicky.
FEBrackman chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
WOW! This is an amzing story. It's real and emotional. I hope you keep writing stories like this :)

3 Faith
JBObsession chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow this was absoulutely awesome :)
suburbs chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I read this on my phone and loved it, but just realize that meant I never reviewed. I really enjoyed the development of their non-relationship. The fact that he told her to go away really made me like him more, and I was so happy that the talk at the end allowed him to move on. And your final moments with Caitlyn were wonderfully done. I also liked that even though Mitchie admitted that she like him at one time, it didn't mean that they ran off together. And I loved that Jason was the perceptive one! It was really well done all around!
groundopenwide chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was a great story. Sad, but great. I like it when they get together in the end...but that always happens, soo...good job anyway.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was incredible. The whole time I was reading it I was thinking 'wow, this is so good'. Your writing is different but I loved it. You wrote all the characters so well and the whole way through you could tell how hard you worked on it. Amazing.
1927 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
And, ENTER rambling Cami.

First off - I absolutely grinned when I saw your A/N & dedication, both because I have a newfound love for Nate/Mitchie too, and because you're incredibly sweet and I can't thank you enough for the dedication. But at least I'll try to repay you with a particularly rambly review, how's that? ;) Oh, and then I'll go work some more on the one you've assigned me, because the world needs some more Nate/Mitchie love. :D

Now, secondly, after reading your already grin-worthy A/N, I proceeded to read the story. And then if possible, my grin grew even wider. (Woah, I know! :P) I especially loved how Nate loves Mitchie from the get-go, and how he knows that he can never have her. It's that kind of angst I love the best - and you pulled it off without it being over-the-top dramatic. When Mitchie shows up to tell Nate that she and Shane have had a fight - that bit is just perfect. (Or, should I say those bits? Since it happened twice, I suppose I should.) But I think the first part was especially painful - the "stop talking to me" really hurt, and I'm just a mere observer of all this! Poor Nate, poor Mitchie..

Oh! And also - interesting how Jason noticed. I like how everyone thinks he's such a goofball, but in a lot of the stories people write him out to be the perceptive one and I absolutely agree. I think he's got a knack for reading people's feelings. :) And now I must quote you:

"You couldn’t. Every time you tried to let go of her, something hit you even stronger than before and you hated that you had wanted to hold onto her for so long that now, when you finally wanted to let her go, you couldn’t."

That line just really struck me. It's a simple one, but I think I can really relate to it and it was worded brilliantly. That's definitely happened with me - I think a lot of times I've wanted to let go of something and the harder I try, the more I seem to subconsciously hold on - it's like a vicious cycle. At that point in the story, I was really getting worried for Nate, because I wasn't sure how it would all turn out..

And then, the story sort of unfolds after that - and I'm so glad that you wrote in the second scene with Mitchie and Nate. I think I really needed that sort of closure - even though I half-wanted him to just kiss her. But the "we were too perfect" line was another "ouch" one - and yet I really loved it.

Last but not least - the happy ending, of sorts. I'm so glad that Caity is the one to help Nate get over Mitchie, and your description of the moment when Nate sees Caitlyn was just great. The peppermint was probably my favorite part of this entire story - two such contrasting smells - but I can definitely see Nate falling for the peppermint sort of girl. I love it, I love it, I love it. And although I wasn't expecting it, I liked that Nate found his happy ending, even if it wasn't with Caitlyn. I can't help but to wonder what Mitchie is thinking of it all - if she loves Nate, or if she still thinks about him when she and Shane are married. Hmm, questions, questions! :P

Alright, time for me to go. Hope my rambling sufficed! :P I'm in a particularly rambly mood today, for some strange reason. Hope it wasn't an overload - but seriously, thank you again. And now I'm going to run away to continue the trust story! All this Nate/Mitchie has me motivated. :D

Always,

Cami
of self chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Go peppermint!

I really liked this. It was so subtly bittersweet and flowed really well. I really enjoyed the doing the right thing aspect. Poor Nate, he's really the kind who'd zip his mouth and let the right thing happen. I liked Jason's perceptiveness and sweetness. And then I liked how Caitlyn burst into the scene. I know what you mean, Nate/Mitchie seem too similar and perfect together. Which is why I feel they wont work. Caitlyn and Nate on the other hand seem perfect.

Anyhow great job.:)