Reviews for Honest Soldiers
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh my gosh this was beautiful...Sam and Dean are the best brothers ever! This was terrific!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
a lil ooc but good :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ooooohhhhh...that was so sweet. I loved it. :D
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Glad I stumbled onto this. You're a fantastic writer. This is great.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
:D Very cool. Makes sense that Sam's visions would come back with Lucifer being set free.
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh wow, that's an awesome idea - Sam's visions coming back and being connected to Lucifer. That would be great. I really miss the visions... Another really entertaining story. :)

So, like your disclaimer said, if you were in chart of Supernatural, we'd have season 5 already AND lots of hugs? I'd vote for you! We need hugs... and the next season.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh excellent! I hadn't considered Sam's visions might come back and with a vengeance if they're tied to Lucifer.

Some nice brotherly h/c here. I enjoyed it very much.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
"As long as Sam is beside him, Dean’s convinced they can pretty much do anything."

I got the message throughout this past season that this faith Dean has in their bond as brothers is exactly what Castiel hopes Dean will have someday in God. But Dean is a hands on, believe it when I see it kind of guy. And lets face it, the angels he's met haven't been the finest examples of a loving Fathers supporters. (with perhaps the exception of Castiel-when he helps Dean. And Anna for her love of the life the creator created)

Thanks for writing this fic. What I love about the show is the brotherly bond and I'm hoping we get to see more of it in season five. Because if anything can echo the steadfastness and abiding love we all like to think exhists personified it is in the imperfect, human spirit the Winchesters embody.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
You caught me up so totally in the brothers dynamics that I forgot this was a future fic taking me back to what made up the brotherly connection before with the telling. Of course Dean would recognise a vision and the pain it brought with for his brother, as just the same that our Sam would have faith in his brother to be there for him and hopefully fix it for him. Loved it.
cal chapter 1 . 6/15/2009

You've driven me to multiple excalamtion marks.

Now you've just gotta carry that one on!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Fantastic...Love protective Dean and that Bobby didn't freak out watching one of Sam's visions!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
God.. poor Sammy... But that was really cute. :D I really want to see such an hunt in the 5. season