Reviews for The Final Chapter
Lovely. And perfect. Thank you
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This was beautiful!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sheankelor led me here and I am glad she did.

**SPOILERS ALERT**SPOILERS ALERT**

Before this, my favourite portrait Snarry story (alright, admittedly I have read very few) is Sansa's Life in Kind. It was earthy and passionate and a wonderful read. And now, I have another to add to my collection *smiles*

Just as wonderful a read, revealing a more intellectual, reserved facet of both Severus and Harry. I liked how you dropped hint after hint... from Severus' new home to Harry's current age to how long a life he had spent on Earth after Severus had left.

I loved how Harry must have lived his life to the full and yet put hope and taken heart in his Next Great Adventure, already knowing how he wants to look like and who he wants to spend the rest of eternity with. I loved how dear old friends like Albus and Minerva will drop in frequently.

I loved how he convinced Severus to accept his love. This may be a Death fic, a double Death fic even and yet, I'm sitting here smiling with teary eyed and a swollen throat. Lovely!
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I read this years ago... and then lost it only to find it again just recently. I wanted to thank you for this wonderful piece of work. It has stuck with me as I periodically searched for it, hoping to stumble across it.

The descriptions you use here to describe the portrait world are rich and I can see everything clearly. I love the reason you give for Snape to be wearing black.

You slowly, every so slowly let us know where "here" is dropping a clue here and there. Harry changing age, the remembrance of Harry with white hair, then you confirm it all.

Severus trying to guard his heart but not hurting Harry in the process *smiles* was understandable. And Harry listing off the things he noticed about Severus..*sighs* He has been studying this man for quite a while.

The kiss was perfect. - But the absolute best part was when Severus told Harry what he was wrong about.

All and all, this is a definite favorite and one that I am glad that I was able to find once again, Thank you.
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
What a delightful surprise to find this story, tucked away, awaiting me this late evening.
Thank you so much for writing it. I'm surprised it has so few reviews - it's beautifully crafted.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Beautiful and very original. :)
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh my God, I never saw that coming. I couldn't figure out what was happening at the beginning, but I have come to expect that with your pieces and so I just relax into the narrative and let it take me where it will.

And then I got to the section where Harry said, "Let me prove it to you." What followed that is probably the most beautiful monologue I have ever read in HP fanfic. It's true I am biased since it's about Severus, but words cannot adequately express how much I adored it. I honestly think the world around me stopped while I read that. It was as visceral as a movie scene. More so, actually. For that section alone, this is going in my Faves.

You. Must. Continue. This.

(Insofar as I get a vote, that is.)
atypicalsnowman chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
*sigh*

Oh, how I love matureandnotalittleshit!Harry. And, of course, he's written by you so it's only to be expected.

Loved this even more on the third read.

- snow