Reviews for Becoming Real
Acutagava chapter 19 . 5/24
I really like this story)
Stars4jj chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I love your stories, I'm a huge Snape Harry fan and you are the best so far at those kinds of stories. I love the internal monologue you write, you seem to catch real life with every line. Thank you and please continue!

jeorgiabishop chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
Where's the rest? Great story please finish it
Arcane Theorem chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Love this story so much and I really miss it ;_; Any chance you'll continue it in the future? *waiting hopefully*
Gelfling64 chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
That's it!? I need more! What happens!? Gaaaah!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Truly amazing! Frackin love this! . Looking forward to another awesome chapter.
slytherin's daughter chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
brilliant story
Please update
turtledonkey27 chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
oh, please tell me there's more out there somewhere! this was great.
lil miss darkside chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Awesome story, i love your characterization of severus! Please please update!
xx-Keks chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
This story is awesome! Totally awsome! :D :D I like the part about Harry floating best, I think ;) Please write more! I read this fanfiction in one go and it took me nearly 8 hours! Pretty great, if I may say so :) and now, that you have gone so far with this story it would be kinda mean if you stop and dont fnish it, dont ya think? Finish it, pretty pretty please! I promis youre gonne get a review for every chapter! :D

Begging, xx-Keks
Andraste Straton chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
Gah! I love this story! It's wonderful! I have been reading this for 3 day now and it's amazing, and I love it and keep going and wow...yes...yes...keep writing, keep going I can't wait for an update!
lastof7 chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
You don't even know how much I love this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
you have not updated in ages?
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
Great story. I love the interaction between Snape and Harry. I can't wait for the next chapter.
DevianYUE chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TT_TT what happened wiht this amazing story? 3 i wanna read more u.u

hope update soon, or find ur inspiration soon 3