Reviews for Presence
amerikanka chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hey there! Thanks so much for the reviews to All My Tomorrows and An Ophilia Of My Own - they were much appreciated! And what kind of person would I be if I didn't review back? On the whole, I really like this concept. I love the idea that Regulus is always with Sirius - it gives Sirius's hauntedness (that's not a word and I don't really care) much more depth. Not like he didn't already have enough suffering with the death of James and Lily, but still. There were some grammar errors that did detract from the story, like missing apostrophes and some other punctuation, but the way that this read made it seem like that might have been intentional to further the drama? I couldn't quite tell. Either way, I enjoyed this. Well done!
Huntington's chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
The Azkaban part needs some clarification. Also, I think that you're missing italics for "You promised sirius... favor" It also wouldn't hurt to check your grammar.
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this was..interesting. i never read anything quite like it (which is a good thing, i hate when every time you start a reading a story and it sounds like the one yo just finished...there's only so many time the drinking game can be done people! sorry ranting) i liked it. this bit in particular-Ill make you regret it so badly- Ill never leave you Sirius! Never! Ill be there every time you close your eyes! Every time!- i like it. i hate when people write regulus as weak charater, bitter yes, teary and girly no. so all in all you did a good job. clap clap!
HermyCaz chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Heyy...I knew I saw your name commented on my story ages ago! (and I still haven't updated xD)

Well...I like's very cute, even though it's has a lot in it :) Well done you!

-HermyCaz x