Reviews for Dream Girl
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
if my guy ever had this conversation wth me, i'll be putty in his arms in second. love your story...you are one awesome writer.
i totally love the fluff!
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Aw Roguie, it's adorable. You sell yourself too short, you know that. I love your work, I really do. And this has a plot: it serves to make all of us who are completely miffed at the turn of events this season (particularly after Borrowed Time) to get a glimpse of what it is that we want for our "happy" couple. It was cute, and if I guy ever had this conversation with me I would melt completely. Especially if it was Logan. ;) Anyways, I loved it, please keep up the good work. And for heaven's sakes, post an new chapter of Fight or Flight please! You've almost becoming as mean as the real DA writers. ;) Luv Amy.
Black Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
amazing and soo incredibly cute! totaly adored your story!
Natters chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I live for Fluff! MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Kyre chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Ah, fluff. Gotta get the ship somehow, the way S2 is going. Thanks.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Any time you want to write "fluff" it's fine by me. The more fluff the better as far as I'm concerned. Not enough of the Max and Logan kind lately. I need romance, I need "fluff". The dramatic, angsty stuff is good to as long as it's M/L. This is the kind of fic I can loose myself in and feel all warm and fuzzy. Any time Max and Logan are in bed together, you can bet I'll be there too..(hehe). And as far as not being your best stuff, I'll say phooey to that. Your stuff is "all" good!
Julia chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
I love this soooo much. Please write a prequel...the tone of this suggests so much. What would happen for the two of them to give up all their inhibitions and angst overnight? I wanna know!
bb chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
i loved it was so cute write another story please i love your stories
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
thank you! that was what i needed! plotless fluff is my friend :-)
Julia chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Fabulous!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
This was really cute! It made me smile so I like it a lot! The Dark Angel world is always full of troubles and suspense... I think sometimes Logan and Max need to just relax for a while and simply be together.

Your writing muse can't be too buried because you did a good job with this piece.

Thanks!
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Awww...this is cute...I like it when your muse takes a break ;') Don't worry, she'll be back, trust me ;'). They always come home. Good job, thanks for sharing.
Libazeth chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
LoL! I bow down to you, writer of the plottless pure fluff! YAY!
a fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
This was the most absolutely beautiful confession of Logan's love for Max that I have ever read. It was a wonderful idea to hide the confession behind Logan's description of his dream girl. It made it possible for him to say and for Max to listen. This could be Logan's first confession of his love or his thousandth but it would still be as powerful. If I was in Max's position I would want Logan's descriptioon of his dream girl over and over again. Wonderful work.
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 12/26/2001