Reviews for Sleep, Don't Weep
yellow331akb3 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I think it's a really strong peace, and the premise is really good. It's just that I feel it needs more detail.
KookierThanFiction chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Dialogue genius!
scorpiogrl576 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this is perfection. thats all i have to say
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This does the song justice. Very well done. If Damien Rice was a FF reader he would love this.
Maggot Killer chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Wow, Plonksie, that was great. I'm not very literary, so I have a hard time puting into words all the things I liked. It was very emotional. I like that she closed the window on him and how his heart was begging for her to make him stay. Keep going! Kyro always!
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I love this. It's an excellent chapter two follow up and I want to say a whole lot more, but "someone" told me to quit it. :grins: I'll settle for: You're awesome, girl! Back to Glass...
Socratic Irony chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I like this chapter, it's so bittersweet and to be honest, I like this pairing better the latter. I think these two are perfect for each other, and I cry a little inside that the bred of Kyronites are dying off. Can't wait for you next update, update when you can.

]
TeamBlaus4EVER chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
loved this chapter! it was so sad though poor John and Kitty (
Forever Young Mezmeric chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
great pairing, great story.
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh egad I'm SO happy that you wrote this! I have been on a serious Kyro deficiency lately... It's so sad! But this was wonderful, and I am most definitely going to check out your forum.

Questions, though... 1) Can you provide the address to your site? and 2) Is this just a one shot or will it be longer?

x3 Mary
it'scurtainsforyou chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this is great. keep up the awesome work. ]
TeamBlaus4EVER chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Loved this I wish more people would write for this couple cause they are love lol.

update soon
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
and that which they calls home-only typo I noticed in passing (yes, I changed my username FINALLY).

I love this. By now, you know I'm half poet, half prose writer. Well, the poet in me is in love with the sweet, almost musical cadence of the prose, the perfect repetition that just slowly makes the reality of what he's saying, thinking seep in. And the ambiguous sweetness of that last line was perfect.

I love how the sours would be less sour, the bitters less bitter, but the sweets would be less sweet. You've said so much and I'm in heaven over here reading this. Just know I'll get it archived in Save the Kyro later. Right now, it's going in MY community. :smiles and sighs: I love it.