Reviews for Listen to the Rain
Yuyne chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This fic is fantastic! You sure this is the first time you wrote one? *glances suspiciously* But Near (I just love his name) and Mello went a little out of character on me at the last part. You did a good job portraying them!
Out of action chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Loved this, it was really sweet _
Can you continue writing it as a story? I love it!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Adorable!
HUTATU chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
so freakin cuuuuute! .

lol very nice job! :D
Martata chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
kawaii! i lv mxn! good for a first fic. u got their personality captured really well martata x
geniuscc chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
this is the best fanfiction I have ever read!(This and another one called "broken" with mello and near) I really hope you can continue with this one 3 or make more fanfics with melloxnear. to be honest, i had to pause really often to catch my breath, this story was truly awesome *GRIN* how did you learn to write that well? My heart where beating like crazy! I can imagine near laugh softly and mello trying to find the right words while blushing like crazy, I simply loved this fanfic, thank you very much 3
Stephane Richer chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is a really cute story! I love the pairing...and this is great for a first fanfic.
Thepuppiesarecute chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
awe :3 its fluffy! i liked it!
Inuyasha4eva chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was cute. The one sentence in the first paragraph seemed like a run-on to me, but otherwise it was a great first fic. And you don't suck at writing at all, some people can't even establish ideas on paper. You did fine. There were a few minor errors, but they were minor. Everyone makes some errors. I liked it. Short and Sweet. Perfect. I hope to find you again when something else inspires you to write. Have a great day. X3