Reviews for Dirty Little Pleasure
jodeybro chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I have honestly never heard of this fandom. I applaud you for helping a complete n00b like me to understand this, at least a little. As far as I can understand... There's this half-elf Jake... he is a crossdresser (after looking at your reviews, though, it doesn't seem like that's canon)... and his family runs an inn.
Where can I find more of this fandom? Seems interesting 8D Veeerrry interesting...
(CONCRIT TIME! In the eleventh paragraph, you used "shined". I don't know if it would be "shined" or "shone" in this case- 'The wooden furniture shone'- but it's your story. Do what you wish. I also don't know if you needed to use "missing" twice in the same sentence unless you were comparing Cecilia's work dress and Kyle in their missing-ness... Oh, what the heck. I'm still a n00b at all this. :D)
If you can pull off writing about crossdressers, you can write about pretty much anything you want to. Kudos to you!
WanbenkuSan chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow XD I was not expecting that XD Nice story.
sammy-girl12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was absolutely Hilarius! I'll never be able to look at Jake the same way again!
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OMG THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS! XD

*Loves*

I do yowe you a fic though (It's been forever though...at least 4 months). But you have to tell me what you want!

Great fic though. Crossdressing!Jake sounds like a whole lot of fun...and sounds like Kyle likes it too. xD;;
ficfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
You are right we do need more fanfiction about him. Someone PLEASE help us in this time of need! oh and I agree jake dressed as a maid is hilarious!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
hahah! Funny! and very awkward.
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
it's like... you read my mind. i'm not kidding. i thought i was alone in my "jake is a total cross dresser and hot for kyle" opinion. nicely done. jake is pretty wonderful, i have to say.
rupin chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
XD

Dude I loved this!

Because, you know, crossdressing is epic win XD

Good luck in the contest~
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That... was odd. Amusing, but odd.
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
LOL.

LOL...

and I cant think of anything else to type through tears of laughter. Kudos, good luck and contests and just...lol. XD Sorry for my lack of constructive reviewing but I cant stop the giggles X3
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
...-falls out chair laughing- XD LMAO! OMG! -Laughing like crazy- Wait! -giggles- What happen to Kyle and Jake though? Why did they disappear (well Jake, but Kyle disappears some days...)? XD -Keeps laughing-
Despara chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*clings to you in utter happiness* ;3;

Do you know how hard it is to find JakeKyle? My friend and I have been looking all over for it! 3 This made my day. No, scratch that, it made my week. I shall re-read it over, and over, and over again until I stop snorting and giggling with fan-girl-y joy. You have my thanks.

- Teshihiro. :D
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LMAO. I thought he was going to be a pervert and take her panties. But wow. O_o This was really well done too, it built teh suspense. And Kyle at the end was hillarious! I'm still giggling... XD
high improbability chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
*shoots Kitsune with tons of bullets of joy and amusement*

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS~

xD I loved the idea Crossdressing!Jake! So cute and fun to imagine. And I loved the ending! Great job on this one, and good luck in the contest!

*goes off singing stupid songs about Kyle/Jake*
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Entry confirmed!

While I'm not familiar with the game itself, I still felt as though I could appreciate this story, and that takes quite a bit of talent when dealing with an uniformed reader.

It's okay, though, Jake. Men who crossdress are true men... and then find other true men to spend time with as well apparently. ;D

~ Peace and Love