Reviews for Phantasmagoria
FadingAshes chapter 7 . 4/20
YES. YES I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. You are an amazing writer who knows how to invoke the strongest emotions out of readers with beautiful words. I was crying so hard. So, so hard. YOU BROKE ME. But yeah this was heartbreakingly amazing and i hope you never stop writing KibaSaku fanfics.
eluce chapter 7 . 3/20
YESSSS. I LOVE THIS BITTERSWEET LOVE STORY T_T
Just to make sure.. by "gone", it means something like "dead", right? Because I can't bring myself to imagine that Kiba would be trapped in the journal forever, and alone. That's just too sad..
Anw, thanks for writing this wonderful story! :")
kisekiss chapter 7 . 2/11
So heartbreakingly sweet.. another one of those stories to admire
Brittney Em chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Jesus Christ, thank you. Oh God, I can't right now. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm PMSing or what, but I love this story. I'm laying here at 12am reading a story that I found and oh my gosh, I am thankful I did. I loved it, absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. You're amazing, and my heart can't even right now. I am absolutely in love with this. Oh god, thank you.
Too lazy to log chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
The beginning kinda caught me off guard- your writing style is quite... Peculiar. Yes- thats a good british word to describe it. Special and strange- but in a good way.
Kiba's journal entries remind me of how I wish my entries were short like that- I have so many things to tell to my poor journal that if I ever went into detail (because, my average entry is normally long but for me is short) about my day Id have to go buy another journal cause that sucker would be filled to the brim.
Marquess Mallow chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
(TT)\(-_-) SWEETEST STORY EVER! I SIMPLY CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FANFIC!
Marquess Mallow chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
OMB I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFICTION! Hmmm, does this mean SasuSaku will happen?
Marquess Mallow chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
One more chapter till the Epilouge, whaaaaaat? Better be a long chappie!
Marquess Mallow chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Speaking of La Trizzle...are ya guys gonna update are what?
Marquess Mallow chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Gosh do I love this fanfic! And I don't even ship KibaSaku...
Marquess Mallow chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Oh. I thought it was Harry potter inspired. But I LVE your pace and this story!
Marquess Mallow chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
OMB, it's like in Harry potter.
Cami-chan23 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
OHMYGOSH. This is a plot not used everyday. But, seriously. It reeled me in. Hook. Line. Sinker. I do love the way you write, but there were confusing parts where there was shift in, well, from past to present. Or maybe it's because I skimmed through it.

But, aside from that, it was perfect. 3
ANARCHY chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Jeez. Thanks for making me mentally sob my goddamn head off. This was such a great story, though. The way you wrote was gorgeous, and I loved it. LOVED IT. The bittersweet tones, with sadness and love and trust and a bunch of other things that I don't really want to name otherwise I'll sound like a sap... they just made this story worth reading. Really worth it. And I'm not a KibaSaku person, but I think this has made me like it :-)
azurelegance chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
"We were in the library," Kiba said. "We were both going for the same book,"

HOLY SHIT. HOW DID I JUST CATCH THIS NOW. (rereading your amazing fanfic)