Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Too lazy to log chapter 1 . 1/5
The beginning kinda caught me off guard- your writing style is quite... Peculiar. Yes- thats a good british word to describe it. Special and strange- but in a good way.
Kiba's journal entries remind me of how I wish my entries were short like that- I have so many things to tell to my poor journal that if I ever went into detail (because, my average entry is normally long but for me is short) about my day Id have to go buy another journal cause that sucker would be filled to the brim.
Marquess Mallow chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Marquess Mallow chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
OMB I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFICTION! Hmmm, does this mean SasuSaku will happen?
Marquess Mallow chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
One more chapter till the Epilouge, whaaaaaat? Better be a long chappie!
Marquess Mallow chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Speaking of La Trizzle...are ya guys gonna update are what?
Marquess Mallow chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Gosh do I love this fanfic! And I don't even ship KibaSaku...
Marquess Mallow chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Oh. I thought it was Harry potter inspired. But I LVE your pace and this story!
Marquess Mallow chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
OMB, it's like in Harry potter.
Cami-chan23 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
OHMYGOSH. This is a plot not used everyday. But, seriously. It reeled me in. Hook. Line. Sinker. I do love the way you write, but there were confusing parts where there was shift in, well, from past to present. Or maybe it's because I skimmed through it.

But, aside from that, it was perfect. 3
ANARCHY chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Jeez. Thanks for making me mentally sob my goddamn head off. This was such a great story, though. The way you wrote was gorgeous, and I loved it. LOVED IT. The bittersweet tones, with sadness and love and trust and a bunch of other things that I don't really want to name otherwise I'll sound like a sap... they just made this story worth reading. Really worth it. And I'm not a KibaSaku person, but I think this has made me like it :-)
azurelegance chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
"We were in the library," Kiba said. "We were both going for the same book,"

HOLY SHIT. HOW DID I JUST CATCH THIS NOW. (rereading your amazing fanfic)
kenni no. 1 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
weirdly fantastic!
halas chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Hi there!
Love love love this story. This is the second Sakura/Kiba pairing I've read ( the first being the one you wrote previously). Somehow, you just make this work. I've never been a huge Kiba fan but really, I LOVE the way you portray him. I might like him even more than Sasuke now... Please please write another great Kiba story and let me know if there are any good ones out there I should read. Loads of luck for whatever project you're working on and I hope your day goes well. Take care.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Such a good ending!
Lady JayCee chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I am always amazed at how stories can develop from one thing to something entirely different, and "Phantasmagoria" was definitely no exception. Reading the summary and the beginning of the story, I assumed that Sakura would be immersed in a book she came across at the garage sale, and Kiba and Sasuke would be vying for her attention.
Imagine my surprise when you brought up Harry Potter! Being a huge Harry Potter fan, I was just that much more interested in reading this story. Voldemort jumping out of the bushes? I cracked up.
What I love the most is the way you concluded this story. It is very creative and had me nodding my head in approval. I enjoyed this story very much and it was a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!