Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Lana Doll Rei chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
First, thank you so much for writing this fic. I appreciate KibaSaku within the seven chapters and I think I'm going to read some more about them.

I like your style; it's casual, candid, and just really communicative. Your first sentence hooked me (no, the whole story did). Even more, let me put it this way: every time Sakura talks to us about her story she makes us the ones who flip the pages. It's something I always enjoy reading from first person point of views, and I think you had a good grasp of it to your writing.

It was clear that SasuSaku was the direction you were heading, even though I felt you didn't give them a proper ending. I knew this is a Sakura-centric fic, and you wanted her to be the one to close it, which you did. But it became a one-sided character resolution. Why did Sasuke has to be talking about Kiba on his last scene with Sakura? Why didn't you address what he feels about - or for - her? How did he get into her? Don't get me wrong, I love uncertainty in romance, and it didn't need to be shown at face value to know what is and what's not. I just hoped that instead of this dialogue, "I didn't even realize how I felt about him until one day, when he asked me - looking horribly awkward, of course - on a proper date," we get to read Sasuke actually ask her, maybe a few chapters before the epilogue. Sakura won't have to answer immediately, of course, but it would've been lesser anticlimactic on her narrative.

It was fun having Naruto and Ino as the best-est among their friends. I have to say I fell for Naruto's character even more. Kudos to your witty Naruto-Sasuke insults!

Please keep writing. I'd love to read more of your stories.
infinite eternity chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWW okay. this is beautiful. This was so lovely-y (?) written. The end was amazing and tragic and everything and I can't even. You are SO TALENTED. Yeah. THat was beautiful.
infinite eternity chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Did Kiba frame Shikamaru? I bet he did. Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
me chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
I cried.

And yes, yes I did fall in love with this amazing, beautiful, bittersweet and utterly weird story. I was devastated when the hints came pouring in that Kiba might be the villain in this story, because I liked him so much with Sakura. Then again, I like Sasuke and Sakura more ... I simply love that he was different outside the book, and when he went back in he was himself again so he and Sakura could really say goodbye. "Close the book" sent my emotions in a spin. I was literally bawling at the end here.

Anyway, great work! :D
lilacwrath chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
YES. YES I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. You are an amazing writer who knows how to invoke the strongest emotions out of readers with beautiful words. I was crying so hard. So, so hard. YOU BROKE ME. But yeah this was heartbreakingly amazing and i hope you never stop writing KibaSaku fanfics.
eluce chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
YESSSS. I LOVE THIS BITTERSWEET LOVE STORY T_T
Just to make sure.. by "gone", it means something like "dead", right? Because I can't bring myself to imagine that Kiba would be trapped in the journal forever, and alone. That's just too sad..
Anw, thanks for writing this wonderful story! :")
kisekiss chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
So heartbreakingly sweet.. another one of those stories to admire
Brittney Em chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Jesus Christ, thank you. Oh God, I can't right now. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm PMSing or what, but I love this story. I'm laying here at 12am reading a story that I found and oh my gosh, I am thankful I did. I loved it, absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. You're amazing, and my heart can't even right now. I am absolutely in love with this. Oh god, thank you.
Too lazy to log chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
The beginning kinda caught me off guard- your writing style is quite... Peculiar. Yes- thats a good british word to describe it. Special and strange- but in a good way.
Kiba's journal entries remind me of how I wish my entries were short like that- I have so many things to tell to my poor journal that if I ever went into detail (because, my average entry is normally long but for me is short) about my day Id have to go buy another journal cause that sucker would be filled to the brim.
Marquess Mallow chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
(TT)\(-_-) SWEETEST STORY EVER! I SIMPLY CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FANFIC!
Marquess Mallow chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
OMB I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFICTION! Hmmm, does this mean SasuSaku will happen?
Marquess Mallow chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
One more chapter till the Epilouge, whaaaaaat? Better be a long chappie!
Marquess Mallow chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Speaking of La Trizzle...are ya guys gonna update are what?
Marquess Mallow chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Gosh do I love this fanfic! And I don't even ship KibaSaku...
Marquess Mallow chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Oh. I thought it was Harry potter inspired. But I LVE your pace and this story!