Reviews for Finally and Caught
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
This story was complete fucking shit!

Bad grammer, punctuation, plot, and horrible character actions!

You have NO Talent to be a writer
purefaith91 chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
severus did nothing beyond acting as he apparently always had in their relationship. Harry is being a DICK! and the way he treated Hermione proves it. If it were me, I think I would give him his little ring back after I kept my mouth shut for another week and was freed. p
anacoana chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
I loved this! I like the chapter, and I would've been SOOO embarrassed if I had to wear that stupid maid's outfit. Still, it was totally Severus' fault for not getting up when he counted... he should know better by now. But I LOVE what Lucius says at the end. "I didn't do it, but it's not a kitchen anymore..." I cracked up! Those would've been my first four words too. Either that or, "It's not my fault!" *cracks up some more like a lunatic at the memory of Lucius' words* anyways, bye!
Gustavia chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
I have read the whole series and am very disappionted in your style, plot, grammar, sentence construction, punctuation and spelling. I am not talking about the differences in American and British spelling, rather your ability to spell correctly overall.

Please do yourself a favour and invest in a dictionary. You will find that this will aid your spelling and grammar.

Please do a favour to all who consider themselves as authors and stop writing this story ypur plot is unbelievable and I for one would be glad if you stopped altogether. You simply have no talent as an author.

One point I will bring up is that the story is set in Britain amd all of the characters are British therefore the shortened affectionate term for Mother is MUM not MOM.
lolwtf chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
What is this writing style called? Never came across it before.

This story is one of the unorganized, not thought through stories I've read in a while!

Also: You left aout words, spelled some things wrong, etc..

The reactions of your characters are absolutely unbelievable and unnatural. No person in real life would ever react the way they do in your story. You creat many problems and conflicts (like how Severus is still a slave, how they can't really communicate with each other about their feelings, how Edward forces Severus to fuck him (or be fucked by him), how the whole "family" interacts and so in) but you don't give us any reasonable solutions! It has a supposed happy ending but really, nothing changed from the first chapter. Well I hope for you that others enjoyed this story as I could not. Sry
Newami chapter 15 . 3/17/2010
yay please write more i loved it
Paper Coffee Cup chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
An in between would be awsome. i've been wondering about those points
George2Bob1 chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
yep that would be cool
Paper Coffee Cup chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
You shoud do another sequle. it was really good
Child of God chapter 14 . 8/8/2009
Just as terrible as the first.

However, this "story" was even more pointless!

There really isn't any hope for you?

Que sera sera...

When one has a minuscule brain, no one can help him or her...

GET A LIFE!

May the light of God show you the way.
George2Bob1 chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
nice ending
ano chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
Interesting to a certain point. Fucking hated the ending. U suck as a writer. :)
HeartsGlow chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
That's crap. if Harry truly loved Sev, he wouldn't have treated him at all like a slave. And YES he did before, perhaps not like Luc was treated, but Ron never professed to love Luc. Harry is just too full of himself. Look at how he treated Mione. And lastly, Sev is the other father of Harry's son. He should be treated better.
SocksForDobby chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
I am sorry, but that was an extremely disappointing ending. I am sorry, but that is true. Well done with the rest of it though!