Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
windscryer chapter 1 . 6/15/2009

Okay, I took the bait when he was knocking on the window and flashing that killer grin over those knock-me-down eyes.

You hooked me with his ass sticking out from under her hood. *snicker*

You reeled me in with this little gem of humor: Figures, all good men are either married or gay.

And then you had me in the net and my way to the grill with this final line: I watch him drive off, sending a little prayer after my good Samaritan. I know how unlikely it is to be rescued by a knight in shining armor, and I don’t know what Dean’s really like but today, for me, he was a hero.

Thank you *so* much for sharing this. This little bit of fluff was exactly what I needed to make my day better.

And it's not your usual fare, that's true, but it still worked marvelously. You might consider letting Dean poke you at odd times of day to write odd little prompts more often. It definitely worked. :D
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw...such a sweet story. I loved how Dean helped, how he's always willing to help someone in need, especially a woman. Lol. Sam and Deans interactions were spot on! Oh I loved how Dean muttered out loud on the gay topic. The ending was nice, espcially the tid bit about their mother having to girls off with a stick! Okay I'm done. In all very nice work!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
No need to explain a thing milady, it was beautifully done.

Thank you for sharing a moment of grace and goodness.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Amazing! there is no way, on this planet, that I would read a female first person, damsel in distress fic. But it was YOU... so I had to read it and I loved it! Yay! Love outsider POV's - obviously noticing their remarkable good looks, but also the affection between them.

Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hahahaha I'm so glad I'm not the only one these guys wake up in the middle of the night!

Great little fic. If Dean Winchester were to come to my rescue like that, I'd be short of breath and beet red right from the start. :D

Loved it!
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
How amazingly delightful this was. Charlie is one lucky gal to have Dean offer his assistance...*dreamy sigh* I wish that could have happened to me! xD Lol Mary probably would have had to fight girls off with a stick, having sons like Dean and Sam! :D Yum! Wet Dean who is really too gorgeous for his own good and adorablely cute Samm! Love this and great job especially with Charlie's perception of the two brothers!

IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was seriously so sweet and perfect, I had to read it two times in a row. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. One of my new favorites. chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Loved this as a companion to the one-shot with Sam being the hero for Tanya in the coffee shop. It would have to be car trouble that Dean helped out with, even if the 'problem' just turned out to be the car in drive instead of park! Typical she would assume Dean was gay after the way he looked at Sam and trust Dean to know her thoughts and let her know they were brothers. Loved too her observations of them before they drove off in the Impala.

Great short fic, thanks.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I'm really glad I read this right after reading Geek Squad! I loved the parallels between the two stories (“Hey, I have a couple more tricks,” he coos. I’ll just bet you do, I think.) I can imagine the boys coming to the aid of damsels in distress such as the ones in these stories! I loved Charlie (Charlie and Chas!) checking out Dean's behind when he was bending over her car! I think maybe I need to leave my car in drive and see whether I get anyone who looks like Dean come over to fix it. Hmm. People don't really exist who look like Dean and Sam do they? (Jensen and Jared were made in a lab so they don't count.)

Oh I liked the part about Dean looking at Sam like a proud parent too. Charlie has a good eye for detail...
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ha! This was great! Dean to the rescue! Simple, but awesome.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I thought it was delightful. From beginning to end. The other day I was driving and the guy in front of me at the stop light got out of his car and ran across the road. And I'm sitting there thinking "wtf?" And then the guy in front of him got out. And then I saw that a guy coming in the opposite direction had lost his boat trailer. The two of them grabbed and lifted while the other guy fit it back into place. Then they all turned and jumped back into their cars as the light turned green. I seriously teared up. This story reminded me of that. Perfect.
Phx chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
A new one-shot? You were holding out on me :P

'Looks too pretty to be a man'? LOL! You let the Dean side of you out for a bit, huh? 'tis okay, I won't tell Sam.

Very cute. I'd like to have that kind of car trouble :)
Dianne chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh, I loved this! What a nice glimpse into what the boys do between hunts. I can totally see Dean being a good Samaritan. I think that would be a story to tell forever, being rescued by a good looking guy like Dean.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Owh hunny you don't have to explain sometimes we just need to objectify! heehee Bev xx
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
No need to explain.. twas lovely! Wet Dean. Bent over engine Dean. Wet Dean. Really? Lovely... and a side of dimpled Sam... you spoil us. Please get up at 5 more often... teehee!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »