Reviews for Camp Cullen: Here We Go Again
smileyface12797 chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Ok I know its been forever since you updated this but please oh please update! It's just a nice easy going story without too much drama and just a fun read! Please update!
MissKoolKat15 chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
I know you haven't updated in ages but I was wondering if you could pretty please with a cherry on top finish this story! Your last one was awesome and so is this!

Meow chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
I know it's been years but PLEASE update. Because: I. Hate. Unfinished. Stories.
I did like the first one tho
Twilight fan1 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Plz continue so awesome
Leila chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
I wish you would've wrote more... :(
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I loved the whoop part when they won
Pls update its been like 4 yrs now i think
catie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ok so this is like the awesomest story ever ok! But can i make one suggestion? You now that voice for camp lakewood like the person who talks to them but you never see who it is. You should tottaly make it Jake and the back and camp lakewood is run by billy and sue and Jake falls in love with bella ( wich makes edward mad) :) it was just a suggestion though anyway i luvs this fanfic UPDATE PLEASE FOR THE CHILDEREN! Lol ;)
Ebony Hallow chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Please continue this story! You could have Edward and Bella fight and when Bella runs off to the beach, she meets Jacob. Jacob is nice, cool and cute but he's also a member at Camp Lakewood. And Jacob could either really like her and date her even though their camps are enemies, or he could just be using her for strategies in the games
Superawesomeninj chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Update please please?pleasePLLLEEEEAAAASSEEEEE
PhilWenneck25 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
i wish you were still updating this... i love it so much
guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
please update soon! i check back to see if there is a new chapter everyday!
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
already loving it!
Aria chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
ooo ,you cannot stop writing this story, it's just too good to be ended without a finish, my favorite part is when they show each over their items, it's hilarious. :D
crazyreader1234 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!if you have a heart you'll update.
UPDATE chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I'm begging! Update? I'll live you forever!