Reviews for Geek Love: Edward's Story
rainbowdash10 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
So cute if you like this story like I do go on YouTube and watch I Dont Twerk I Read by The C Corner.
rainbowdash10 chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
I love The Secret Garden but Colin is mean and he has to many tantrums
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Loved his POV. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Boy, he really is an idiot.
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Love his pov
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
What a shocker,,,,he is in love!
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I didn't think he could be more irritating, but this chapter proved me wrong.. Wish you could combine both stories into one so I don't have to keep jumping back and forth.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Really can't stand him.. Why is she wasting her time?
Yali.Page chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
In one day I read both BPOV & EPOV. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I really enjoyed it, hope there'll be an epi!
SofaKingStrange chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I love your story. Its really cute. I hope you can find the time and inspiration to create a sequel. Best of luck with any future projects. )
me2 chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
AHHHHH! Loved reading Edward's pov sooo much! wonderful job on this one too! It was very fun to see the parts we missed or what the hell he was think at other times
im really happy especially to find out why he kept calling her his friend- I was like, whhhhhat?

the scene with Jasper, Edward, and his mom over Skype was super amaz! funny and cute!

You are one talented writer! whoot!
MayeGirl chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
An epilogue from BOTH points of view. Because you have the two different stories. And what Edward thinks is significant if different from what Bella thinks is.
MayeGirl chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
I'm reading both at the same time. I read BellaPOV then I come read Edward's
CascadaBlack711 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
love love loved both their povs for their story, especially the restaurant bit! greeeeat job :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
LOL. "I'm going to call my mother to tell her I'm in love." That was a really cute chapter. Edward's quote reminded me of the Lonley Island! :D