Reviews for A Morning in Locksley
lavender lady chapter 1 . 11/18
I loved this take on Robin’s reunion with Marian. It is so much better than in the show where Marian targeted Robin from her bow. She was so cold to him that I wanted to slap her across her face. She might have been understood by someone but not by me because I don’t see what Robin did to her, how he wronged her. He went to war to do his duty to his king, like many other nobles. They lived in the Middle Ages and Marian judges him by modern social norms! Absurd! Your take is more original and rational and funnier.
Sir Robin of Locksley chapter 1 . 11/18
I, Sir Robin of Locksley, love this story! Marian barged into my room and found me half-naked. I should have pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard, very hard! I shouldn’t have let her escape from my arms! I would have kissed her until she lost her breath and melted into me!

Thank you! I am so pleased that you uploaded it that my heart is beating faster! I am so pleased that I might be able to eat more of Much's tasteless squirrels today!
IntoTheStorm36 chapter 1 . 4/16
This reunion is better than the canonical one. A cute scene when Marian sees naked Robin from the back in the bedroom. It gives me a weird sad strange feeling when Marian points an arrow at Robin instead of talking to him in normal tones. But I think I understand why she feels as she does - she is hurt and angry, and yet she is too angry at Robin when he only acted in the traditions of the time.

Great writing. Your command of language is good. Your style is nice.

You’ve been long in the Robin Hood section and I’ve just arrived. I would be grateful for recommendations for Robin-centric stories. I'm interested in Robin and only then in all other characters. Thank you very much in advance.
LadyViolette1 chapter 1 . 4/9
Such a perfect meeting for these two beloved birds. So glad that Marian and Robin got their happy reunion better than in 1x1 in the BBC series. Thank you for this sweet story, it was nice to read , I hope to read more of you in Robin Hood stories.
NihilorNothing chapter 1 . 3/13
Your self-promotion worked. I like this verison more than I liked the show's
young lavender lady chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Your shameless promition worked. I love it!
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This meeting is better. I love it!
MagicalSocks chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
For your first Robin Hood fic, I thought it was excellent. You wrote everyone well in character and your writing was lovely. I enjoyed it :)
MaidMadeline chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I enjoyed this. Might not quite fit with the episode, but it pretty much does. Very good. And cute. I'm glad it's season 1 not 2 or 3.
countrygirl1989 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome story! It almost felt like i was watching an episode of the show. nice job
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I know you wrote this aaages ago but I must say, I LOVE this story! I truly can't find any fault with it. The characters were really to character (ahhh Much haha) and your style is really clear and expressive..3
AKlimesh chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I liked it. It was cute, and in character. I didn't notice andthing off about the dialog.
Liz Bay chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i loved it, just what i wanted to read:)
knacky chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I loved it ! will there be any other chapters ?

thak you for this pure moemtn of bliss
Forest Archer chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really, really liked this. Excellent work!