Reviews for Operator
Priestess Kasumi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
sequel anyone? onegai 'ttebane! i really liked this story!

thanks for the story, -kasumi-chan
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story! The plot was interesting and the way you characterized Sasuke and Naruto was unique and amusing. Great job!
NaruSaku-Charlie7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was an interesting story keep making sasunaru/narusasu fan fic's love them hehe thanx
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
It was really sweet and kinda scary. I couldn't imagine being in a situation like that but their conversation was just bitter sweet.
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I actually really enjoyed this story and I really don't know a specific why. I usually don't enjoy stories where there's not much going on between the two main characters... well I mean drama and stuff but this story just talked to me. I found it really sweet when Sasuke talked to Naruto while waiting for the ambulance. Also the way Itachi saved Naruto. I just found the whole story really sweet. Thanks for the great read!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was cute! I loved it! Very creative...Naruto is a dobe.
Keiti chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
so, im not gonna lie, ive read this story many times- twice when i first found it, a few in between, and again now. it relaxes me.

sickly to say, grusome (but not over exaggeratied!), detailed injuries and drama really calms me down for some reason. and this story was so fucking detailed with the injuries it makes my (personal) stories seem pathetic.

i also love the flow of the story, it goes so smoothly, in such a way i can see happening in more ways then one.

and its so original too. the conversations, the bits at the end,the unfinished sentence, and the "meant to be" thing. ah, i wanna use that phrase now. xD

ill probly be reading this specific story a few more times in the future, even if i dont come to anymore. so keep it up.3

Rainbowbats aim . com
666snoopy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was amazing! They are truly meant to be. Great job!
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow...I actually needed to read that there was no kissing to actually realize that there really was no kissing! *laughs* Anyway, I think this is one of the more original fics I have read in a long, long time! I loved it!
InzanityRulz chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great chapter. I loved how everything went.
DEATHinPINK94 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
VERY Impressive! Brilliant plot and storyline and in our time I can see Sasuke and Naruto acting just like this!

This story is incredible
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw, so cute! I loved it. Both of them were very in character, too. :) Yay SasuNaru!
WritingIsMyGift chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really enjoyed this. That was faith.