Reviews for Dudley Dursley discovers
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 7 . 5/2
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE IT!
Severus T Snape chapter 4 . 3/4
By the way - 'The Neverending Story' was produced in english. I have mine in paperback which got printed in the UK by 1984 and USA 1983.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 1/17
I like how the party is from snape perspective I wonder how he will feel having his present be destroyed
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 1/17
I love the unique concept of them being raised together in the magical world
andnobodysmokes chapter 7 . 1/12
So, I just discovered Harry Potter Recommends and this story today through a rec list. I really like them! I'm intrigued by the idea of Dudley attending Hogwarts, and even more by this conflict between deeply ingrained dislike of a bully versus sympathy for a kid who was raised poorly and suddenly finds himself an orphan in a strange world.

I love this Harry: enthusiastic, polite, hardworking, without so much of the temper (which I assume got beaten down by his time with the Dursleys). And while I'm usually a big Snarry fan, I like this semi-paternal Snape.

I really hope that you'll continue sharing this story with us. I imagine it's a big time commitment, but even just a plot synopsis of how you envisioned it ending would be MUCH appreciated. Also, you mentioned needing a beta; if you still do, I would be happy to help (although I don't have much experience).

Thank you so much for sharing your work!
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Awesome! please update soon!
Ara Drake chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Hi, I just finished reason through hp recommends and Dudley discovers and I love your stories. Honestly most of the time I can't tell that it wasn't originally written in English so please forward my compliments on to your translator too.
I love how you have captured the core of everyone's personalities without having to do too much exposition. I hope you will continue this story because I can't wait to see what happens next.
power214063 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
please update
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Keep writing! Love your story but please finish it! The plot line is amazing.
Sagitta chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Why don't you have Harry sorted into a house? Shouldn't Dumbledore try to make life as normal as possible for Harry? Harry should be able to go to boarding school like everyone else, not just live in his own room.
Cameleopardis chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
It should be Transfiguration, not Transformation.
CrystalMoon0889 chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I am currently rereading my favorites list, when I realized Harry Potter Recommends had a sequel...and one I had never read before! I quickly corrected that oversight and have found another story I will be checking anxiously for updates.
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I really enjoyed this new chapter good work.
tricorvus chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
OK, constructive criticism time: you keep saying "grade" instead of "year" - first years, fifth years; not first graders, fifth graders. Just a head's up :D
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Next chapter will have a trial! I love trials!
Great chapter
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I feel your pain on the subject of class schedule. When I wrote "American Wizards" from the 1980s on, and eventually included the Potterverse; I came up with every kid learning at their own speed at levels, not years, and several teachers, therefore, for each subject. It was all I could come up with. And that gave me a headache, anyway. It's not here on , I distributed it among my little cousins and neices and nephews. Someday, though...
I LIKE the idea of not sorting Harry - there's only so much one can do there, without becoming predictable or trite.
You occasionally use "to" and "too" interchangeably, but I cannot spell cameraderie (spell check says it's wrong), so no harm, no foul, but keep an eye out :D
Thank you for the Muggle teacher! I was SO looking forward to that!
You're writing Draco as the ass he is :D and I really enjoyed the lunch scene :D
Great chapter!