Reviews for XMen: A New Battle
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Nice twist to the story it really wasn't expected.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Surprised that they didn't come for her but it has to be a nice change when a mutant comes to them.
CSIGetteBlue chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
add more!
Alyss.B.Rabbit18 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I really like your story and can't wait til you update your latest chapter, but I don't really like that Sophia is to strong, setting some limits on her would make her character less Mary sue and have her develop more trust between her and John. I also think John should be a little more aggressive considering the movie and comics on his character. I did like that Kitty was the one Magneto wants not your OC not many stories do that which I thought was interesting twist.

Please update soon!
TristeAlma chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
cute chapter :)

update soono
SuniGyrl chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON! Now, *clears throat*, on to the review...

This chapter was so fluffy and cute! I love the interaction between Sophia and John. They are so cute and perfect together! And I love how she has John wrapped around her little finger. All Sophia has to do is smile and John will give in to her. It's so sweet! Also, I love how Sophia used her powers to protect John from Bobby's "wrath". Though it was funny how Sophia burned Bobby when she asked him where Rogue was. I cracked up. I love how you go into detail about their powers and how they work. And how you don't just gloss over situations that they're in, but that you really go into them. It really makes the story better, and i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work hon!

God Bless,

Halle ;D
Lucy Greenhill chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
Hey! Great chappie and very funny, lol! Can't wait for more! xoxo
JaneDoe2109 chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
cool! i have waited forever for this chapter! i had to read the story from the beginning just so it made sense x
vivelabookworm chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Awesome chapter! Heehee, I like how you included the World Series in here. Haha. Happy early birthday! D
Lucy Greenhill chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Hey! I just read the story and I totally loved it! Can't wait for more! xoxo
SuniGyrl chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
ok, so I have fallen in love with this story! I just sat here and read ALL TWELVE chapters in a row! Yes you read right! It is 11:20pm EST and I just spent the better part of an hour reading all twelve chapters because I could not stop! I really like Sophia. She's cool and down to Earth, but she kicks major butt! Marvel should ask for your permission to make her into an actual character in their franchise. And I like her with John. They fit together so well. They really compliment each other well. I can't wait to find out where their relationship is going. And of course I'm more than excited for the RoLo action that's taken place. (I'm a HUGE RoLo fan so I love anything RoLo!) I'd love to see this develop into a sequel or threequel. I really love the addition of Sophia. But you have to keep this up because we have to know what Magneto's up to, and why Mystique is there. And I'm still curious as to why immigration showed up looking for Logan after all of these years. Maybe you'll give us some more insight into that. Keep up the great work and update soon hon!

God Bless,

Suni ;D
TristeAlma chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
aw i wonder what that flash was ... a premonition?

and cant wait to hear about kitty waking up!

update soon