Reviews for Before The Flames
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It wasn't terribly short, ur just gettin started.
youcantstandme chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Amazing story :) Blood and Chocolate has been one of my favorites for years and it's great to have people who can perfectly portray the vibe of the story and characters. I know it's been a few years but you two should definitely finish this.
ss chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
this story is so nice !

good job
Jane Opries chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hey, hope you update soon cause this is really great. Please update soon :)
karina chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
nice I love it
erynbreese chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
i really like itt! i hope yall write more(:
Jane Opries chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
This was good and interesting, keep it up and I'm adding this as a fav.
soccergirl121 chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
aww...i think gabriel is soo cool and it is awesome what he doing but i just think that because i know he will eventually go back... as for viv and axel i think axel is mean for snubbing her but she shouldn't have used rafe to try to make him jealous... well those r my thoughts

thanks for mentioning me

brokenfromthepast chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This is really great, and I love it. I hope that they'll be alright, even though we'll already know what's going to happen to them. Update soon!
Hannah chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
I love this story and have read it since you first posteded always happy when this story pops up in my email. i saw you don't have a lot of reviews so i wanted you to get a very positive one to keep your passion flowing i hope you end up finishing it with a huge bang:pp good luck oh yea continue:]]
brokenfromthepast chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
This is really great, and I love it. I hope that everything will be alright. I'm also glad that her father approved of their relationship, even before she died. Update soon!
sleepydwarflol chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
great chapter and i'm eagerly anticipating the next! D
brokenfromthepast chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
This is really great, and I love it. I hope everything will be alright with Lilly and Gabriel until you know when. Update soon!
Jessica chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Awesome! I like Gabriel! Can't really tell he has the hotts for Viv, yet...
Litany Gone chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Your story look like a good idea Keep writing