Reviews for Journal of Truth
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hope you don't take this the wrong way but I was laughing my butt off.I was not expecting Percys at ALL!Oh and Dobby...HA!Ever thought of writing a comedy?
potterphilosepher chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I don't think I've ever laughed as much reading fanfiction hahaha, Dobby thinks Harry Potters feet smell, just genius!
As for Percy and Myrtle? no comment!
ahahahaa excellent
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Haha excellent. I love the one about filch.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Awwww! Argus! You paint such a sad picture! In the movies you are rather creepy. In the books you are pitiful. It breaks my heart. I realized you don't have any friends other than your cat. And that's a maybe.
Lumiere97 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is fantastic ! Poor Oliver and Percy But please keep writing this it's hilarious !
Rose chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
"Power is so sexy" That's my new line now. You have to update more often. Please? For me? You have 65 reviews ( not to mention my three) and, I don't know, ill comment on all of your other Harry Potter stories Please! Your people want you to write! If it motivates you, my b-day is the 13 th! September 13! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ease!
Rose chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This is bizarre, but hilariously funny at the same time...
Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so good. Keep writing! P.S, another good twin/chasers girls writer is Deadly Poppy. She is really good. Vernicy Psyce (sp?) Is really good too, but she does more Katie/Oliver
Tigerlils chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Anony chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Hehhee keep it coming, I've almost completely lost all my marbles.
Anony chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Funny funny. I think you've become one of my favorite authors in the past day and a half.

LilyMoon.x chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Haha some of these are quite funny... (if a bit odd). I love the Argus Filch one! :D
LilyMoon.x chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
NotNearlyAMuggle chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Hilarious! Filch was so funny and sop was Goyle and Lockhart and so were most people! In previous chapters I loved Ron's and I loved Oliver's! Amazing!
Fred is awesome chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
AWWWWWWW! FILCHIE! I like you, after this anyway, you can be MY friend! *glomps*

... Flint. Mind out of gutter.

This is so hilarious! It's amazing!