Reviews for We Kiss in a Shadow
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
iive reread this like 3 times... aww
inuyashamunkey chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
awww but little Ally didnt technically lose his virginity, he still has to be pure, so if anyone asks... little ally is still as pure at snow... even thos for real its yellow snow...
BloodySilverKitsune chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Omg, you are too good. This story is amazing and i want to throw you out a window xD
But please do finish this story up, as its only a step away ;o;
YuKanda18 chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Please continue the story! *whines* its so damn good! And, yes, you are also a great writer. Um...would you mind if I took the NECO idea and made a fabric based off of it?
lavanderbunny chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
AW! SO glad i came back to this story, last time it was only to chapter 2!
NekoYullenDragonAssassin chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Oh my god! Please hurry with the epilouge! This is such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
From the first couple sentences I knew that this was inspired by Maximum Ride and I'm SUPER happy that you combined 2 of my most favorite series! You did amazing and I cannot wait to read the final chapter! Please update soon!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Just freakin LOVE ur story
Ure such an awesome writer!
Sankyuu! 3
ObliviousKitten chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
YOU SAID YOU WOULD CONTINUE!
Babethetacostho chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
Omg this was so good! Totally love the LUCKY and YULLEN!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Awe they're together again!
Reddwolf23 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Omg! I'm really excited for the next chapter! *internal scream* AHHHHH! Xj can't want any longer!
Firediva0 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
This is so good! I look forward to the epilouge!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
OMFG! THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I CANT EVEN WAIT TIL THE EPILOUGE! PUT IT UP FAASSTST!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
FUCKERHG[W;PLKJEDJCMJSGHVLIS,DJZYVFCP8SIUJKXBSHBUIFL;VjH stupid BAKA! those mean the same thing but WHATEVER, this chapter broke my heart. IN A MILLION PLACES...! agagagababab!QKJG FC must READ MORE