Reviews for We Kiss in a Shadow
61997 chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Just...I honestly don't know what to say. It's like you kept the show as it is and then turned it into something new completely at the same time. I was so lost in it that it felt like I was watching it, like a movie or a show. It was suspenseful at the right moments and made me pull out my hair wondering what will happen next. I stayed up all night reading it and I wouldn't have spent my time doing anything but that. I really can't wait for the last chapter, and I know that it will be amazing just like the last chapters! Best Wishes For The Next Chapter!
jy24 chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
I really want to read the epilogue, I really want to know what they will do next after they have all reunited with each other. Please come back and write the next one. Please. I really want to know who is Sheryl's master too, is it the Earl? Please come back and post the epilogue.
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
iive reread this like 3 times... aww
inuyashamunkey chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
awww but little Ally didnt technically lose his virginity, he still has to be pure, so if anyone asks... little ally is still as pure at snow... even thos for real its yellow snow...
BloodySilverKitsune chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Omg, you are too good. This story is amazing and i want to throw you out a window xD
But please do finish this story up, as its only a step away ;o;
YuKanda18 chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Please continue the story! *whines* its so damn good! And, yes, you are also a great writer. Um...would you mind if I took the NECO idea and made a fabric based off of it?
lavanderbunny chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
AW! SO glad i came back to this story, last time it was only to chapter 2!
NekoYullenMidnightKitsune chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Oh my god! Please hurry with the epilouge! This is such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
From the first couple sentences I knew that this was inspired by Maximum Ride and I'm SUPER happy that you combined 2 of my most favorite series! You did amazing and I cannot wait to read the final chapter! Please update soon!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Just freakin LOVE ur story
Ure such an awesome writer!
Sankyuu! 3
ObliviousKitten chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
YOU SAID YOU WOULD CONTINUE!
Babethetacostho chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
Omg this was so good! Totally love the LUCKY and YULLEN!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Awe they're together again!
Reddwolf23 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Omg! I'm really excited for the next chapter! *internal scream* AHHHHH! Xj can't want any longer!
Firediva0 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
This is so good! I look forward to the epilouge!