Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
OMG, i always feel heartbroken when your case stories end. No one else can even hold a candle to your cases. Glenn Chandler should worry. Love it :)
AlternativeRocker chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
You know how much I miss your stories once there over! And this one is no different! Really liked how Stuart was quite central in this chapter. And I obviously laughed at the Stuart, Robbie, Jackie conversations. Can't wait for more of your other ones (and you complained at me when I had over 2 on the go at one time!) Love you muchy!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
OMG. I so did not see that coming. Well written. I was going to think it was a suspect we'd not even met or even worse just some random psycho that they'd catch in action. I'm sad that this story is nearly over but god have I enjoyed it!
AlternativeRocker chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
O can't wait to see how this ends. I do love this case story. And as far as I can see you didn't spell Gemma wrong in this chapter :)

Love you and this xx
Pamplemoussex.x chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
This is definitely one of your best written chapters so far, not that the rest haven't been good, but in my opinion, although it was short it was brilliantly written :D

As for the book, I'm quite sure you're right and it's Richard Montanari's 'Broken Angels', I recognise it at least, but I could be wrong. Sorry I wasn't much help with that.
AlternativeRocker chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Well you already know I love it because of the awesomness of Twitter. Yes it was short but it was great and I can't say if it's the right book cause I've never read it. Please write more for this and Silent Night soonish. 2 days until you get last chapter of In A Hospital and the celebration of me having written for a whole year!

x
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Oh noes, that's another pregnant women dead! Can we hurry up and end this! It needs to be done quickly! There will be no children left! Just kidding, this is a great chapter and I love it. You, btw, apparently read way too many books! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
this storyline is uber interesting. God knows how you keep up with it seeing as you're always introducing new twists and turns but I suppose that's the main ingredient for a good case story! I really can't wait to read more. I'm dying for an update ;)
AlternativeRocker chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
O Love this case! And when Jackie was talking to the parents did you mean "how many miles she’s ran" instaed of "how many miles she’s eaten.” :P Can't wait to see where this ends up, it's great and highly imaginative!
Pamplemoussex.x chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Brilliant chapter! I'm really intrigued by Maria's book, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
OMG Happy birthday :)

And this story gets more level to it with every chapter. I really can't wait for more!
AlternativeRocker chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Aw you really do care so much about us, you have a hangover but you're still kind enough to post this! As always loving the banter between Robbie and Jackie, enjoyed (can't think of another word) the description of the crime scene. All in all cannot wait to see what the link between the victims are and who the father is! Keep up the great work! xx
Pamplemoussex.x chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I was so excited this morning when I checked my email! With each chapter this story gets more intriguing, especially with all the victims being pregnant.

Happy birthday, btw :D
rikkurox chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Wow, this is great. It's so intriquing, kind of like 'The Friday Event' but with books instead of paintings. Love the idea and can't wait to read more!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Your obvious variety of books is going to come to air in this twisted but beautiful case fanfiction. I can't believe you've read most of this books AND we still don't really know what happened to this vic until the team get to her but if it's anything to do with your normal taste, I can tell its going to be bad. I simply love it :)