Reviews for Emmett's Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awsum Emmett
Anya Ranger chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
If you want some writing advise, I'd like to say that you have a lot of grammar errors, but it was a good fic. Really funny. I'd also like to comment that you have a unique writing style. That's not a bad thing, you just don't find this kind of writing often. I like it! I suggest you get a beta reader to check your grammar or, if you want, I could do it. Just send me a message if you want me to check it.
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I bet Carlisle would think Emmett was homo if he saw the tape. Or he'd just shake his head and walk away laughing. (I know I would)
i.eat.sugar.for.breakfast chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was a 4.5, I was on the verge of ruining my jeans!
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
LOL!

i can just imain emmett in a frilly tu-tu doing a leap across the stage! LOL!
SwimmingTwilightLover96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Um... for first chapter I would give it a 1.5. It's hard to get me to laugh
Mrs Emacular chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
on a score from 1 to 5.

i'd give it 3/4.

which is good, because no fan fic can be five on the first chapter, or 4 really.

so i reckon your between 3-4.

please write more.

x
cherriebar chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
ridicously awesome!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
haha i loved it!

it was hilarious! i say about a four! not qiet pising my pants but almost there!

so again loved it!

can't wait to go read your other storys they all seem funny which is my kind of fanfition! lmao!

ASHLEY
ClutzAcademyClassOf2014 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
On the laugh scale 5 1/2! I was ROTFLMAO! I loved it! You are going on my favorite authors list! I loved this story! I reread it like 5 times! Good job! We all knew that Emmett was a little bit girly on the inside! ;) Thanks for proving it! :)
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I rate it 5! I still can't stop laughing!

Jelovestwilight(Jenna)