Reviews for The Antecedent
Conejo-sama chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
How romantic! I loved this story so much!
Riolutae chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Yay! That was a great ending! And a great story! Storm was a magnificent OC, and she really fit well with Shadow...I'm content...Thank you for posting this!

Saraba da!
Lacy Martinez chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Ya I love it! Please make more Storm. You could make up a villain in your next story. But as I said this story is awesome.
Lacy Martinez chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
You go girl. Show him who's boss. I love it!
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 25 . 7/30/2012
I died on you and this story and I apologize. First, thing, you may not remember me, but I'm ShadowAndMaria4Ever. This was one of the best stories I have ever read and I honestly couldn't stop until I had finished. You have an incredible talent and I completely understand why this was an award winner. I love Storm's part in this, and the originality of her. The plot was intense, and kept me on the edge the entire time. I wanted to read as fast as I could, but yet slow down and take in all of the details. I felt Storm was part of the official Sonic team and not just some random OC. She was awesome and so was this story and so are you. Wonderful, magnificent job. C:
woohooman14 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
yay! another great story. and this one has a happy ending!
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 3/25/2012
cool story
Kitty723 chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
That was the BEST oc character ever! Trust me,I've read alot. Awesome idea ;D
He is torn chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
He continues to fight at the gate. They continue to pour in, wounding him, tearing him bit by bit.

Why do you hold the gate open? Why are you blind to the hate your kind has wrought?

Why do you help them so?
ManicMidnight13 chapter 25 . 12/16/2011
That. Was. EPIC!
Storm337 chapter 25 . 12/14/2011
Glad you added more. Now I want to go back and re-read it.
Ownage Imminent chapter 25 . 12/14/2011
That was an awesome story. I hope to see a sequel.
Tiryn chapter 25 . 12/24/2010
WIN WIN WIN! XD

Love it that your story is up
LadyAmazon chapter 24 . 12/18/2010
*applause* Alright! Everything is right in the Sonic world. Shadow. All is forgiven since you saved the world.

Excellent job!
LadyAmazon chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
What? *grabs shadow and beats him* what is you're problem? This is the last straw! *throws him at fangirls* I am fed up wit you! Silver will be a better hedgehog for her then! Go man up!