Reviews for Face in the Crowd
alittledreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
just thought you should know that someone still reads this fanfic of yours by sending this review even up to this time. :D great story btw!
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Loved it. Very sad but realistic which is refreashing for Will/Emma

stories. I realy enjoyed Emma's rants about crackers, shiny dresses

and sexual frustration; very in character.

Keep up the writing.
RestlessSeas chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was so sad. You should write more Will/Emma angst
philipno2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aww that was so cute! So well written!
pinklemons12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow. you are a great writer! You must update. i know its been ... months... but you still should. this is fantastic! (and pretty realistic!)
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ah, he didnt even know she was in his school too! Bad, bad, Will! Please continue this. I need a happier ending.. lol
i heart boness chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
very good!

i know u wrote this such a long time ago but yyou really should continue!
HighlightinSky chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You should definitely write another chapter to this! I would love to read more interactions... perhaps a realization chapter?

Your writing is very believably emotional, and I love it.
Silicon2123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw. That's such a nice story. I love the end where he doesn't remember the school or her. That was fantastic. In a mean sort of way, I was kind of hoping it would happen, for the sake of the story. Do you think you can continue on this?
CindyP chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
hey,

nice story :)

Did you try to watch the pilot, im sure they have it..
fallingdownxoxo chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
woah!

that was awesome!

i totally loved it!

you should do a sequel to this! :)
sweet.bravery chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
awesome job. I loved it :)
Ms Ruby Blue chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was really good! The only critique that I would offer is that Terri doesn't seem like a Glee sort of girl and I don't think that she did it because she didn't approve of Will taking it over. Anyway, I thought this was wonderful! Very in-character and Emma-esque.
fabala-sparrow chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
LOVE IT.
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Lol, well that makes two of us, because I'm supposed to be doing summer work, but instead I read your story!

I LOVE IT! Seriously, this is the best Emma/Will story I've read so far! I love how you gave them a back story, and you're amazing at keeping them in character. Great job! I hope you write for this couple more in the future! :D

-Erin