Reviews for Naruto's path of chi
Supersaiyanfearth chapter 30 . 3/11
*turns ssjb kaoi-ken times 10* if you don't make more I'll blow up you computer *fly's away with the dbz dragon soul song playing*
I loved the story up until chapter 15. There was nothing wrong with the story itself but the moment Hinata was given to Gai to train it killed it for me. I just don't see Hinata playing the role you seem to want her playing. Not to mention my hate for anything even hinting at a Naru/Hina pairing. Even if it is only a slim possibility. I don't have anything against Hinata as a character and don't mind seeing her go her own path but I just can't see her as a major contributor without a huge amount of chapters being dedicated to bringing up her confidence. I merely Don't have the patience to wait for her to grow a spine. And watching a girl willingly taking a beating without defending herself is not my idea of entertainment. Sorry but I've just lost interest, no matter how lame my reasons sound.

Helpful Uzugaku-

P.S. Again, sorry for writing so many negatives. A guy can only handle so much of the most common pairing of his favorite fanfictions before he starts getting sick of the thought of them.
Very nice movie-like feel to it. It's rare for written work to have that. It speaks a lot about potential in writing. A few Grammer mistakes and spelling errors though. So if or when you get those taken care of I can honestly say this is one the better fanfictions I've read.

-Helrio Uzugaku-
Beta117 chapter 6 . 1/16
Water temple prodigy is named Nami(waves) Clever.
Beta117 chapter 3 . 1/16
Aw. I kind a wanted it to be the power poll
Guest chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
great story
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
... Why the hell does Haku have a grave? He's still alive...
Nihatclodra chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
I'm guessing Naruto is the reincarnation of Gohan...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Ok naruto has been knocked out like 3 or 4 times in the whole anime series so it seems unlikely that a basically seemed haku would knock him out and even if she got close to knocking him out don't you think the kuyubi would take over or is he gone?...great chapter though but goku seems out of character a lot
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Amazing chapter but tbh I think naruto would have died after half of that
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Hype
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
I do so love this fanfiction the bonding between Naruto and Goku is spot on to how I would imagine it would be. Good on ya mate
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Great chapter!
Aura fighter chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
The seven star key blades anyone? Haha I crack myself up
Born2BeGodLike chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
This story started ok but it just got stupid once he went to each temples. I give up here ch.12. Story to boring continue. I get you building him up but serouly it taking to damn long to reach any naruto cannon.
Rate this story 1/5.