Reviews for Naruto's path of chi
dch448 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great story man. Can't wait for the sequel. I also enjoyed the mini stories before the actual one. So ur a Halo fan huh? Likewise though ODST is my least favorite next to Halo wars. They gave the Brutes shield too big of a boost if u ask me. Takes a whole mag to damage it! But all in all a fun game with new options and new enemies. The magnum zoom is a relief, otherwise it's a worthless gun. Now it's the perfect grunt headshot tool. Also the whatchamacallit things that float around and give a shield boost to the covie (or is that only the later ones? Been awhile since I played ODST, been busy with Reach) also a bunch of plasma grenades fly out in random directions when u kill them? Engineers I think? Glad they didn't do the flying grenades in Reach though, it was really annoying to have to dodge those stickies. Also one of the only Halo games where ur not a Spartan! Loved that! Also great graphics, and game was realistic. U could actually kill someone and not get discovered! Yay silenced smg! But it's an art to not get busted. Actually got to try for it. But like I said great game though I prefer Reach. Also off topic wow. Sorry but anyway this is a great story and thank u for having the strength of the characters realistic at least. I hav seen authors argue that u can't accurately compare ki to chakra but then did they even pay attention to the original Dragonball? Or is this all Dragonball Z? In Dragonball the character's strength was nothing compared to DBZ. In Dragonball the HUMANS could run at 200 (can't remember if it's mph or kph) and yeah it's stated in the show. And they didn't even look like they were trying! Also at the beginning of DBZ with Radditz, the Makkankosappo (is that how u spell it? English version is special beam cannon.) moves at the speed of light. Piccolo does his mid battle thinking. Radditz dodged it. It barely hot his armor and broke it. Piccolo realizes this means Radditz can move faster then light. Radditz is nothing to them later in the series, and as Burter was the fastest in the universe, and they got faster and stronger, this means they could move much faster then the speed of light, at least over short distances. How many Naruto characters can move that fast? None. And people just can't realize that DBZ wins in speed at least. Also strength as Tsunade can do the ground punch earthquake, while DBZ it's flick a boulder, dust. Or fly through a mountain. DBZ wins I'm strength. I'm glad ur one of the people who realize that Naruto characters are screwed. That automatically makes ur story one of the best I have read. The fact that it is an awesome story with a great plot with a funny author is a bonus. Beware those sakulee fans man! But y did u leave Broly! If he survives he will murder u! Though I guess it's prefurable to ur fate at the hands of pissed fans. Love the stkey and will go insane waiting for sequel. Don't let me be insane for too long please! For even pissed fans are nothing compared to me when in enraged insanity mode. Try fusing Broly, pissed fans, Vegeta, and the power of ssj4 Gogeta. That's about halfway. So u better hurry!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Great story but I'm almost 100% sure the kiaoken translates into fist of the gods. But maybe ur right.
dfsfdf chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
the only off thing i noticed is that occasionnally you switch the names, which is no biggie since ya can figure it out, seeing as its unlikely 'naruto' would shout "naruto" while running towards 'naruto' lol
Guest chapter 30 . 5/9/2011
great story i want to see a sequal
avatoa chapter 30 . 3/30/2011
Who is Naruto going to be hooked up with anyway if not Hinata or Sakura?
avatoa chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
What happened to chapter 9?
avatoa chapter 28 . 3/30/2011
Youy misspelled Raiton again. It, I repeat, it is not called ration, but Raiton.
avatoa chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
Why don't you have Naruto learn summoning?
avatoa chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
You mistakenly called Sai as Kikan during Tenten's explanation in the flashback.
avatoa chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
The correct translation for Lightning Release is Raiton, not ration.
avatoa chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
You misspelled a couple of words in this chapter like "Lion" and "interrogated". Also, when you said that Ryuunosuke had red hair like Sai, did you mean the same hair style or hair color? Because Sai is black-haired not a redhead.
avatoa chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
You misspelled Gaara.
avatoa chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
Uh, when did Naruto learn the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? Because he sure didn't learn it while chasing after Mizuki.
avatoa chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
The sword Naruto just got is called a wakizashi, not wikizashi.
avatoa chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
You sometimes called Nami Koori by mistake.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »