Reviews for Naruto's path of chi
G.J21 chapter 30 . 1/16/2011
Well here's a review on the story.

It was hard to understand with the grammar and spelling mistake.

Goku really pissed me off. All the answers, but doesn't tell Naruto until it too late. I think Naruto should whoop Goku a**, because right now I want to strangle the old man. gggrrr. It kind of makes me not want to read the next one, it's so frustrating. Here some advice I got from a writer. Always assume your readers are stupid. Make it easy from them to read. If you don't, they'll get frustrated and stop.

I do think this is a good idea and creative. I do agree with some of the other reviewers and believe Naruto is to powerful, but I thought it was a great idea that the two elders kick him out. It made it more realistic.

Hope it helps and keep writing. You have great ideas that need to be hear. :)
ashter87 chapter 27 . 12/21/2010
look man i ignored it for 26 chapters but i honestly can not do it any more... I don't know if English is your primary language or not but some of the spelling and grammatical errors make this story hard to read and understand. i wish you luck in your writing but please get a beta to proof read your work.
jake chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
okay you said that Naruto's hair and eyes turned black, does that mean he's a sayian or did it happen for the moment.
andysanime chapter 30 . 11/15/2010
Good job on this story and... I love what you did to Sasuke XD
nobody chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
can you start putting the song name at the bottom and great chapter
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
If you didn't finish the sequel or are working on a sequel to the sequel I think you should have Shenron turn Naruto into a full blooded saiyan with super saiyan potential.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
I'm going to kill Sakura's mom!

'Death Note word'

Me: Light can I borrow you death note and tke it to the Naruto world someone made Sakura break our favorite Ninja's Heart.

Light: Fine (gives me the death note).

Me: Ryuk I'm making the Eye Deal.

Ryuk: Very well.

'Naruto world'

Mrs. Haruno: Hi boy what are you here for?

Me: To avenge Naruto.

Mrs. Haruno: Why do you care for that demon.

Me You know calling Naruto a demon in front of me is taboo'd Sally Haruno. ( Takes out the death note and pen)

Sally: How do you know my name.

Me: Because I'm the kira of the naruto world now 'Sally Haruno'

'30 seconds later'

"Sally Haruno"

Wonijs chapter 30 . 8/29/2010
pretty good read
FaktCheker chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
Two things. One, is Goku ever going to actually fight? That would be awesome. And two, I'm pretty sure 'Kaio-Ken' meant somehing along the lines of Art of the God Fist, with the whole Kai-God thing. I might be wrong, with Kami meaning god and all...

kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
i like the story so far
Dan chapter 29 . 6/28/2010
Trying to mix Naruto and DBZ... ridiculous. The power levels are far too incompatible and that's why you have this problem of Naruto being too strong and then you having to come up with ridiculous ways to handicap him or make his powers seem less than they are. Goku's been stronger than nearly every ninja in Naruto since the beginning of DBZ, by the time he goes to planet namek any chance a ninja might have had against him is gone. Their power levels are ridiculous. Have you forgotten that Vegeta etc could destroy planets even at the beginning of DBZ or that Freiza destroyed the entire saiyan race and planet with a finger.

You've completely sold out your own credibility as an author for a few lols and a bit of Sasuke bashing but how could your Naruto be justified in making fun of what Itachi did to Sasuke's family. People often forget that even though Naruto might be your favourite character and Sasuke hasn't always made the right decisions 1) The reason he was cocky at the academy wasn't some misplaced I'm an Uchiha thing- he was cocky because he was the best. This is a fact in canon. Of all the kids in the academy he was the most skilled. Even Kakashi was impressed at him having the ability to perform Goukakyu as a 12yr old genin yet Sasuke learned that from his father when he was six yrs old. Don't forget that no-one had any respect for Naruto back then because he was boastful, annoying with his pranks and seemingly talentless. Even the other rookies don't think much of his skills and its for that reason they're continually surprised by his growth after leaving the academy. 2) Sasuke's brother, who he loved, idolised and adored more than anyone else, went on to kill his entire family including killing his mother in front of him, he then told Sasuke he did it for no other reason than to test himself...

Don't act like Sasuke doesn't have reason to be emotional about itachi or to be a bit fucked up considering what he's had to endure. While you make excuses for Naruto remember that while Naruto had the hatred of a lot of people most people just treated him with indifference and acted like he din't exist. In canon there were no mobs on his birthday trying to attack or anything equally foolish. The penalty of breaking the Sandaime's law was death and before Mizuki no-one dared to or to attack Naruto (and Mizuki only dared because he was a traitor on his way out of the village and was expecting to be under Orochimaru's protection).
kirbmaster1990 chapter 22 . 6/12/2010
I am willing to bet the mystery person is Sai!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
AWESOME! Are now my new best freind! Putting Hinata on Naruto's team is absolutly fantastic! Alright I can't wait to read more!
kirbmaster1990 chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
wow nice combact at the end! LOL
kirbmaster1990 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Hey great story but I got a question why torture the 3rd Hokage? He doesn't deseve what he is going threw poor guy!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »