Reviews for Scary Stories
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
The one with the reflection guy creeped me out...
Winterbornbree chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
OMG... Gibson's story was scary O.O. Not a good idea to read at night, especially before bed! Good job though.
lightfaith0606 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awww... poor Otto got scared of Gibson's story. It's okay Otto. *hugs him* But Gibson's story was the most scariest. :P I liked it! :)
Mizz Brainiac chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Sammy likes. I have to admit those stories sent a chill down my spine. 'Chill out' ;) XD
AmythistAngel07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Yes, very nice. I greatly enjoyed reading this!

I have to hand it to you, not a lot of people like writing, as you called it "A Hyperforce Family Fic" because a lot of people don't seem to see the Hyperforce as a family. Well, my dad is in the army as was deployed to South Korea, so I can tell you that no matter WHAT protective force you're in, the US Army or the Hyperforce, all of you are, I know this is a cliche term "Brothers in Arms" ESPECAILLY when you're talking about the Hyperforce and everything THEY'VE been through. But honestly, they are a family, and it's nice to read a fic like this every once in a while!

Loved it! I'd like to see more like these!

Warm reguards,

~ Angel
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really liked reading this story, and I am so serious, those scary stories really scared me! I'm not joking, I'm SO using those for the next slumberparty I go to! LOL! You rock, Mikki!