Reviews for just another mission
TheBeauty chapter 18 . 4/9
Nice story even if Sasuke was a little bit too obsessive for my taste :P
ptl4ever419 chapter 18 . 4/8
Love it lots, but much faster paced than expected
SexiiFoxii chapter 18 . 3/27
That's really cute
THIS WAS JUST AMAZING, AND IM NOT OVER REACTING. I LOVE IT. NOT MANY PEOPLE GET THIS PRAISE FROM ME,AND I READ A LOT, A LOT, SO THATS SAYING SOMETHING.I THANKY YOU FOR WRITING THIS, I THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING AMAZING. THANK YOU.

Sincerely
Your Number 1 Fan
librarat chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Was that a South Park reference? Oh dear god, are they gonna stop Sasuke? Oh, I can't wait for the little ones to finally come along!
Storm Windows chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
look up who vs. whom. Basicly, who he and whom him. Example: Who is there? He is. To whom shall I address this letter? Address it to him.

Learn the difference between a clause and a phrase. Learn the difference between an independent clause and a dependent clause.

Learn how to join chunks of language together. If a DC goes before the IC, there needs to be a comma. If you're connecting two ICs (Independent Clauses) use a coordinating conjunction (FANBOYS: for and nor but or yet so) and a comma. If the two ICs are related, you can use a semicolon without a comma. If the P (phrase) is before the IC, you need a comma. If the DC follows the IC, you don't need a comma. If a non-essential P is in your sentence, like this one, it needs to be set aside with commas.

The only other time you use commas & semicolons are for lists. Semicolons for complicated lists.

A sentence without an IC is a sentence fragment. Example: When it rains. To make that complete, it needs an IC. EX: When it rains, I stay inside.

Sentence fragments are not illegal to use. Just use them wisely. On purpose. For effect. And no not overuse them. Overusing sentence fragments is like overusing exclamation points; it loses its effect and it makes your writing dull & monotone.

Good punctuation acts like a signpost as readers traverse your sentences; at first, long sentences may seem intimidating, but decent grammar and punctuation will guide and reassure them.
Rose1414 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
It's Sasuke and wasn't not sauske and was'nt!
L.Maurel chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hey there, I actually just have a question. Why did you change all of the names because that makes it rather confusing.
Namikazi in stead of Namikaze
Kurani in stead of Minato? or Kushina?
On that note, it's 'gaki' (japanese; means something like brat) not 'ganki'.
Otherwise, I like the idea for your plot. Though, I'll feely admit, that I think the Naruto fandom is quite strange. To the best of my knowledge, the character Naruko doesn't exist, jet it was invented for stories with a femal Naruto...
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
nice would like a sequel cause its a cliff hanger
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
i am not all that particular about spelling but please for the love of all that is fandom at least learn to spell the names corectly...
Venus914 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
What kind of mate is Kakashi for letting Uzu wear those clothes? It sounds like clothes that you wear when you want to seduce someone. And no panties? And he have the nerve to insult jiraiya and tsunade's taste in clothing. Both are the same kind of slutty clothes. You only wear that in the bedroom.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Omg! Kakashi is a real pervert! I know we all called him pervert at one time or the other because of his Icha Icha obsession but he didnt molest anyone, did he? Until now...
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
Plz make a sequel I want to see what happens afterwards!(_)
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
...I really don't know what to say.
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This is very, very fast-paced...