Reviews for Long Lost
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 8 . 3/10
Please write another chapter. I love this story and I want to see the ending. :D
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 8 . 2/26
If you are still alive and writing I would very much like this story to be continued as there are very few good treasure planet fics on this site
sarah.rocker1 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
This story is amazing! I know it's been a while but I can't help but want to read more! Keep being amazing :)
TheHallow chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
It's too bad you haven't updated in like 6 years lol
I really liked this story... I wish it had an ending though :/
PsychoWing chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
This is the first Treasure Planet fic I've read and I have to say that it's interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more.
crazed mind chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Awesome :D I can't wait for the next chapter!
dragongirl5k5 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I really like this story! Probably goin to favorite it :)

I'd love it if you update soon!
talk-ape chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
ahahahaha crazy stuff at the end.
KuraOkami13 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Nice job, I really like how you set up the background ( or sortof background,) of the assassin, and gave the alien races names, and the light hints of humor. Amelda lost her sanity a LONG time ago, didn't she? Lol, please continue with an update soon!
Shadows of Shadows chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
she did not know what he looked like? silly killer, you have to know what you target looks like
Anyelse chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
The story's getting interesting. I love the idea. (I'm only after reading the whole story, not just this chapter)

If there ever was to be a sequel to 'Treasure Planet' Disney would have to look to you for advice.

Favourite line of the chapter "Her lists of deaths to accomplish was now, officially, up to two." This line actually made me smirk.
Paris-Never-Ended22 chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
This story rocks. Please continue.
Wherever Girl chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
Ah! So many questions! You must make another chapter, please!
OMGitsEMILY chapter 8 . 11/8/2009

This is crazy! This is by far one of the most interesting and complex Treasure Planet fanfic's I've ever read. Very good job! I can't wait to keep reading!
Secret Feline chapter 8 . 11/8/2009