Reviews for Counterpoint
Second reading chapter 1 . 10/7
Still can't get over the fact that you killed Carlisle
athome Jo chapter 6 . 7/2
Love this Edward!
debslmac chapter 54 . 3/4
:) loved this story
allymcnally chapter 54 . 9/24/2016
Seven years later it's still spectacular.
Team Marylou chapter 54 . 9/24/2016
Unique..."one of a kind" and a memorable wedding ceremony...I expected no less from these two!

WOW...I don't know what else to say except..THANK YOU again for this BRILLIANT story...I LOVED every word!
Team Marylou chapter 53 . 9/24/2016
LOVED Edward's proposal...and especially the last few paragraphs!
Team Marylou chapter 51 . 9/23/2016
This entire series is absolutely OUTSTANDING!

Thank you so much...I loved the incredible journey of your Edward and Bella.
This story will stay with me for a long time...and is at the top of the BEST fanfics I've ever read.
xoxo
Team Marylou chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Brilliant dialogue in this chapter...Edward is amazing!
Writinglo chapter 54 . 8/27/2016
I can't believe I'm just reading this story... I'm glad it's still here because some amazing ones just up and disappear. This is probably the best fanfic I've ever read, hands down. It was so fun to read, the relationship between Edward and Bella was indescribable, both for the good and bad. I laughed, I got upset... Really, truly amazing. And one of the best parts? Philly was included! There's rarely any fics that have the setting of my home city and current residence - references to the Art Museum, while I've only been about a handful of times - made me smile for some reason :)
Ninkita chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Hi, I've wanted to read this for a while because everyone seems to agree it's awesome, and the description is all kinds of intriguing... But I should probably start with art after 5, right?
vickyycullen chapter 52 . 1/2/2016
Oh my gooooooooodddddd this was so sad my throat is closed and im crying i miss Carlisle
renewagain chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
whew. okay I've read your stories before at least one if not two. and they always inspire me to review like crazy. I'm not sure if I should read this or Art After 5 first, or did I read it already...I'm sort of overwhelmed and amazed at your writing right now.
PAT2024 chapter 54 . 10/13/2015
Thank you for this EPOV. I loved it. I have become very attached to your characters and sad to leave them.
Thank you for sharing.
polyphany chapter 54 . 10/4/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this! It only took me 4 years after reading Art After 5 to finally read this. ;-) And yes it was in my to read list that long. Again thank you for all you have written. I love your stories, even if I do have to take a long break in between because they are emotionally draining. Heading over to read Guide to Losing a Player and Some Little Girls!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I absolutely loved your story and your Edward. It pains me to admit that I hated your Bella:/ I loved Kate so much, I definitely think Edward should have given her a better chance.
9,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »