Reviews for The Torture of Harry Potter
EmeraldStorm7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I am confounded by the fact that you are the least bit disappointed in that piece of work! It was quite ironic really because the content was so dark and horrific but the writing was in contrast beautiful. I think there are very few writers on this site like you who are brave enough to enter the asylum that is one Bellatrix Lestrange's head and to successfully type out the madness within. She kind of has this weird ability to be complete insane, and in my eyes she's never been a character you could salvage because she is so long gone, and she is sadistic but at the same time... you can't hate. I mean this had Harry practically bleeding to death but I still read on in horrific wonder through the whole thing... I couldn't stop and I think that encompasses Bellatrix completely, she's so dark and psychotic and you know she's going to do something that would give you nightmares but you just can't look away
This seriously was riveting, jarring yet wonderful and you should be very proud!
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
ELLIOT! I CURSE YOU WITH THE COMBINED POWER OF LOLTH, TAKHISIS, AND SAURON AND MAY YOU ROT IN THE NINE HELLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR PUNY, MISERABLE LIFE FOR POSTING SUCH DISGUSTING, AWFUL CRAP ONLINE! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
ELLIOT!
Haro4 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
is harry dead or what
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
So Bella has an obsession
AlterUmbrella47 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, this was amazing! Hope you decide to continue it, in some way.
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
really good bellatrix is so sadistic
Pcots chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ah- your disappointment in this story, I don't understand. It was well done, most definitely. Hmm I would love to see a continuation of this story. What happens next sort of deal. Good job. :) I enjoyed reading this, much better than a lot of the stuff on here.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Mmm... I don't think you should be disappointed at all. Fanfiction tends to soften Bellatrix (admittedly, I am a wholehearted participant in this softening) and it's refreshing to have the odd story where she's just as JK Rowling wrote her: psychotic, sadistic and sexual.
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Bloody fantastic! No pun intended. You were able to keep your story in the erotic phase without passing completely into a smut scene. Something like that is easy to do because it's easier to write smut, but erotica takes a bit more careful writing.

Excellent story. I am definitely anxious to read more of your work. I love the twisted stuff, but I do not think I write it very well. To write like this would push me completely out of my comfort zone...not because of the content, but because of the mindset. I just can't pass it off as well as some.

Again, fabulous story!
kristian chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awesome
beautiessleeping chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I personally found that pretty fucking hot, but then again, I wrote a really fucked up American Psycho fic...but yeah, I wouldn't mind being tortured by Bellatrix...:D
cruailsama chapter 1 . 7/13/2009