Reviews for Rejoining the Fellowship
Relish Enigma chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
cool! this is really good!
HAZZAGRIFF
XeLeNtAriX chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
this was actually a pretty well written story. i really liked it...but it woud have been much better if ou had elaborated and made it actually into a story instead of just a one shotter
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I love your fics! Of course, I don't understand most of them, since I've never seen Digimon, but the ones I do read are wonderful. This particular fic could have really happened, it was well-writen, and had a nice dash of humor. Keep it up! -waterfall2014
Meg Erskine chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
awwwww, it's so CUTE! :)

Question: did you consent to be MSTed? If you did, please explain to me what the hell it is. :) Thanx!
Chajiko chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
*Thank you SO MUCH for reviewing my poem!*

"Indeed you did! It was great fun! Well, sometimes..." I loved this line!

This was a good fic. I always thought that it was a little sad that Merry and Pippen lived out the rest of their days and died in Middle Earth and the rest of the Fellowship sailed to the West. I guess they made a choice, though. Ah well, it's wonderful to find a fellow prolific writer! Good job, and keep up the good work!
acorngirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Although it departs from what was written in the appendix (Merry and Pippin died as very old hobbits in Gondor and are entombed with the King Elessar)I enjoyed it. I always thought that it wasn't fair that Merry and Pippin didn't get to go to the Blessed Realm. You are righting a wrong.:) Thank you for reviewing my story as well. I was afraid that it was getting lost. I am also trying to right a wrong.