Reviews for When You Love Someone
x-mariaa chapter 8 . 11/7
That was.. beautiful. (,:

*wipes tear*

This was so cringey-but-perfect all at the same time, haha. Despite the yaoi, which I found myself skipping, it was a 10/10!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Very nice! Your tenses need some work but otherwise you got yourself a good fic here.

Keep up the fantastic work!
wardlyman chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Dude she isn't a kid -_-
wardlyman chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Um hot is it pedohilya? She's bout as old as him.
Saxocrazy chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
i hope you know that because of you i now support this pairing. it was a wonderful story and i loved every chapter of it. it was lovely and very exciting
jashin.won't.listen chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Hypnotic, as in couldn't stop reading. O.o
anon chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
omggg! SQUEEEE
I am just so so so happy I found this, you don't even know. There is definitely a shortage of KenYachi shota in the world. I friggin love this pair.
Thank you so so much!
Fanfic newb 2 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
This is a very touching story. I love it!
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
There will be more yaoi!? YEAH! :D I APPROVE! I love this so much!
Kai chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Ahhh that story was soo cute!
Anon chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
OH GOD IT'S AMAZING. Big Thanks for your work. Really, one of the best fanfiction work ever.

Sorry for my english.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
this is a wonderful story thank you
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Loved it 8D There's not a lot of stories about this couple and I simply adore them together3 Job well done, mate.
JustGrace13 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Hmm :) I do like the pairing, but I think I'd prefer Yachiru to be a bit older. Super cute story though; you're writing it very well. I like the subtle humor a lot.
redchicken888 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
That was...amazing! Somehow you managed to write a story where you breathed love into Kenpachi and made Yachiru the same sweet, cute little girl throughout. Great job! This is definitely a favorite!