Reviews for For Daws to Peck At
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved this story so much!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Nope, not rape, after all, lelouch begged for more
VampHime chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Crying because that was perfect ugh
sheneverupdates chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I am 99% sure I've never liked the idea of rape so much XP. Well, hey! It's only okay when Suzaku does it D

I'm seriously addicted to this fic, it's like caffeine...lemony caffeine XD. I'm going to go and read this until I fall asleep now. THANK YOUUUU FOR WRITING THIS AWESOME FIC BY THE WAYYYYY!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was freaking hilarious. And hot. Then hilarious again. LOL.
Skiperella chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hehe, Idk if it was rape ( I think I would love it way better if it was) but this was an awesome one-shot.

One of the best that ive read in a while. Good Job!

btw, this senatance really catached my attention:

'-sex deprived mind fucking with him.'

Hehe just: sex deprived fucking was just sooo irnoic in the same sentance that it was hilarious! xD

~Keep Writtting!

Kittycat-popko chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
fucking hot

I wouldn't say it's rape, more... Dub-Con? it's sexy either way
Angel Of Lovex chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Lmao loved the ending!

chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
... lol!

Oh wow dude lool Very cute, nice.
Qismat Qami chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Deliciously wonderful fic!
Sometimes-Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS! I will recommend it to my friends~ 3 Best SuzuXLulu fic I've read thus far.
fabulosfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOL! I was just thinking that it could be considered kinda rape and then i read the bottom! I laughed. Great story.
XxEviXkittenxX chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
lol nice, I liked how you ended that. though I will say that caffeinated tea does help me sleep, but then again that's just me & I am a bit diffrent, but still I loved it! lol
t.maximus chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Haha~ I loved the ending the best. -sigh- Gotta love that smutt. XD To be honest, at first when you skipped to right into the first smut scene, I thought there wasn't going to be a sex scene, so I was like "Aw darn" But thankfully I kept reading.

I'm quite happy for that 3

Great story I must say. You don't find too many good stories like these, most are just the same boring ones, but you make the sex scene MUCH more Uh... entertaining, if that's the right word I'm looking for. XD

I think your style of writing these scenes are very unique, you may think it's like every other one, but I think it's more creative. I'm really happy I came across this story, your a very good writer in my opinion.

Well now that I'm done boring you with my review, I'm going hopefully find more yummy SuzakuxLelouch smutt stories. XD I'm such a perv. Again, I'm glad you wrote this delicious story, thank you~
Kiri-chan220 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
haha and he thought it was cause of lulu lol thats just too funny