Reviews for B is for Baby
Dystopiac chapter 1 . 8/3/2010

ChipsAhoyPup chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wa... was he going to sew Near... into his... stomach... at the end? ._.

Wow, this was a really great concept though. Very creepy, but great all the same. XD Although, B must be crazy for thinking that the fetus would've grown. He would need the umbilical cord to keep it alive, which, as a male, he doesn't have. Or, at least, if I know much about anatomy, the baby doesn't come with the umbilical cord... right?

But still... how would it have COME OUT? XD Uh... never mind, I don't want to think about it anymore... it's making me feel sick... xD;

Great story! :3

shego1142 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
heheheheheheheheh.. can't stop laughing insanely loved it
13and2strawberries chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i feel grossed out but this was funny but i feel like barfing,poor Near TT-TT
xXduchessXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Nautious deffiniatly. that was sick. not to say that it wasn't good writing. just that it was so gross and scary it made me quesy. My spelling is off the wall today. i appologize. Anyway, congrats. Don't write a sequel, you shall put me off babies forever. I'm going to go and read a fluffy m-preg now...
BBLove chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I felt slightly sick at the stiching part, laughed when I thought of how this would be for Near, and all around loved the story.
Yoru K-Chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
hahaha.. lol... loved it... made me laugh so much... poor near... XD
XatraKeehl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that's awesome.

it really is, just wow lol

it's the best kind of mpreg XD

nice one
the idiot chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow. That was sick. Sick and disturbing. And...I liked it...

Poor Near. Dx
Kotoko Kurosawa chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
The fics nice but it gave me a wave of nausea...Eww...I don't even WANt to imagine what B did!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
that was as funny as it was distubing. and it really, really was you know. nice work. very nice work.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh man..That was epic. I can't seem to decide whether I should keep shivering or start laughing nervously.

Epic. Creepy as all hells, with some strange humor.

Loved it. Perfect kind of twisted. xD
Kyosuke Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
(*falls off the floor and fanits*)

sorry my sis really do that but that was well can'tsay(though it's better than than most i'v eread)

anyway plz conttune for me

P:S don't tell my sis about her falling the computer chair XD X3
Toph13139 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Lol! That was the creepiest thing I've ever read in my entire life! OMG! So cool... So cool... *claps*
The Swamp Dragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, thanks for the mention, Aub, I didn't anticipate getting partial credit for this. Here's the shameless self-promotion I promised. Ah, it doesn't really matter how many times I read this, when I REALLY think about it, the idea is...quite disturbing.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »