Reviews for B is for Baby
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Pretty disturbing... I think I've been mentally scarred for the rest of my life. It's good, though, if really creepy. :P
FluffDucklings chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Man, I am still cracking up. (But then again, I am listening to Sweeny Todd music) Poor Near. Though he could probably fit into BB I think he would be very bored for 9 months.
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
...

Best 'mpreg' story ever!

Poor Near though, I hope he can run fast. D:
mangaluver34 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Okay...while B is...not exactly right, he is not crazy like that. I think the OOC went a bit too far there, however, that is not to say I don't like the story. I do. B's personality is only vaguely described, so no one really knows for absolute certain what his true IC is, but I think it's more of a homicidal insanity, not just strange, you know what I mean?
Vampirenote13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ah, poor L! I was laughing my head off at his reaction, and then when Near was mentioned at the end, I laughed so loud, my parents started looking at my funny when I left my room for water XD
Wyldfyr chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OMG, Aubrey. Just Oh my God. I still am unsure of how I feel about this other than I like it. No, not love. Love is such a strong word anyways. Still, when I saw the title, I was thinking, hey wait, it this about A and B? Eh, sortof but not exactly. Well, I'm glad to be reading. Now I need your fanfiction. Maybe if I get my fingers crossed, I'll get some geass. Eh, doesn't matter since I'm writing my geass right now. Well, it is going to be more than a one shot since I was hit with inspiration. Let me say, it is going to be like a r3, with a sort of original character. Don't worry. This character doesn't love and you might actually like/hate her when I'm done. Geez, this is suppose to be about you and I'm making it about me. sometimes I can be so selfish. still don't feel nauseous yet. Maybe surprised is my best reaction, even though I read it before.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
...I found this to be the oddest version of mpreg I have seen.I havent seen much when dealing with B in this knew he'd go this far for L's love?I pratically laughed my ass job:P
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
To be honest, I think that if there was ever a male in the dn world that could possible bare a child, that it would most likely be B, followed by Light. B truly isnt 'completely human' no mater how you see it, as he was born with shinigami eyes and no doubt 'other' traits that are abnormal to the human race. This was slightly creepy- but in an amusing way. x3 Really, I would like to see more preggy B/Light fics- it honestly doesnt make sense for L to get mpreg.

A little plot-bunny I've entertained myself revolves around A making love to B the night before his end, and as B tries to cope with the loss of his only and closest companion/lover, after several months he discovers that he is pregnate. Eventually this causes him to leave Whammy's for both his and his child's protection. I've several senarios which could follow- one of which B successfully delivers the child and returns to Whammy's not long after, realizing that he cant properly care for it, and eventually gets into a relationship with L(with whom he is very serious about using protection), and ends up pregnate again after L breaks his trust several times.

I really wish I was able to write chapters fast, well, and easily- and that I had a beta. Actually, I think I'll go look for one now.

SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOUR REVIEWS!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hahahahahahahahaha -flls out of chair- Usually I despise Mpreg but this is just frickin' hilarious! though, not at all mpreg, more like B's freaky handiwork. XD

If I were L I would be throughly creeped out...i wonder if that hurt sewing up a baby inside of you O.O

Poor Near... XD

I loved this! Great laughs!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3